Official- In Draft Thread

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
I don't see it happening. We just had a great 1st round. Now if they did and got one of Newton, Verse or my guy B.Fiske then i'd be pretty happy......................until they showed me what they gave up to move all the way into the 1st round.
Cool.

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
Ok

Yawn....hint, ur on a message board, ur not a NFL GM or scout...so okay dude...Pennix was best college QB...hence award for doing it.....has nothing to do NFL. Ur panties are in a bunch...Maxwell Award, 2nd in Heisman, etc
The nfl scouts have spoken and he was the 5th qb taken but okay I guess you’re the nfl scout and he’s better than Caleb!

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Ok

Yawn....hint, ur on a message board, ur not a NFL GM or scout...so okay dude...Pennix was best college QB...hence award for doing it.....has nothing to do NFL. Ur panties are in a bunch...Maxwell Award, 2nd in Heisman, etc

Yeah Williams actually won the Heisman.

Nelly

Liked Posts:
Daniel Jeremiah comparing every single guy to elite players. Verse's comp is Will Anderson Jr. Latu's was Trey Hendrickson.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Note I saw very limited college footage of Williams and Penix. I have to say I have never seen a college QB throw more accurate balls than Penix did vs Texas in the CFP. He just surgically threw perfect pass after perfect pass.

Ironically the most I saw Williams was when he was beating Texas his freshman year.

Regardless I am content with the pick. Let the cards fall where they may.
Absolutely, I love Bears draft and think Williams has better pro potential imo...but apparently talking college hurts people's pussies on here lol

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
Daniel Jeremiah comparing every single guy to elite players. Verse's comp is Will Anderson Jr. Latu's was Trey Hendrickson.
Latu's size, athleticism, and playstyle are super similar to Hendrickson though. Verse comp was lol.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Penix had one of the best OL and WR core. Then he played Michigan and threw a bunch of ducks when pressured.

Nelly

Liked Posts:
Detroit could have a really good corner fall into their laps here. Packaging their 3rd and maybe a pick next year to move up to the high 20's and snagging Arnold/Mitchell would be a nice coup for them.

greg23

Liked Posts:
Looks like the start of round 2 will be wild with this many players dropping.
Why

It's not like there are any 3rd and 4th rounders being drafted in round 1 so far

Everyone projected for r1 had gone so far (even penix and nix who had an o/u of 31.5)

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
You could argue that no defense should have been selected yet. There's no true stand-outs at any of the most premium positions on D.
I was thinking that none of the defensive players should have been in Poles short list at 9. It seems I was right, not a special year for defenders.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Absolutely, I love Bears draft and think Williams has better pro potential imo...but apparently talking college hurts people's pussies on here lol

You are the only one getting upset because people disagree with you.