dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
😂 these guys are all developmental. There is nothing sure about any pick iytside of the top 10 and then that’s even 50% success.
Agree. I might of gone a little overboard with my replies, we have a ton more need at getting to the QB then we do a backup OT who needs one or two years before he could even help us. There's 4 more rounds full of developmental OT's we could of took, might of even been able to get this kid at #122. We could of got pass rush help in the top half of the 3rd round and there will be guys found in the 3rd round that will help their teams in year one.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
He needs to be developed so no he doesn't help next year. He would actually hurt us if he had to play more than help us.

What else?
30 minutes ago you never heard the name.
Now you know his skill level and ability to develop.
No wonder you and @Mighty Joe Young are cyber bro's, you both are so full of shit you don't even realize it.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Be honest . You’re just upset because you’ve never heard of him until 30 minutes ago.
I heard of him the same exact way you did and anyone else that pays attention knew him. It was well known to anyone that pays attention that we brought him in for a top 30 visit and we were interested in some way.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Hey look at all of the edge rushers getting drafted now by teams that know defense. Balt, Philly, Buff.............

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
30 minutes ago you never heard the name.
Now you know his skill level and ability to develop.
No wonder you and @Mighty Joe Young are cyber bro's, you both are so full of shit you don't even realize it.
Why do i have a feeling that when i ask you to show me where i said i didn't know him you'll just disappear like the tool bag you are? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Hey look at all of the edge rushers getting drafted now by teams that know defense. Balt, Philly, Buff.............
Yes a lot of developmental guys for sure.