***OFFICIAL***Justin Fields should start, bench Andy Dalton.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
The collective IQ of CCS is circling the drain. I swear to God.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
“I was just trying to do my best,” Fields said, “and pretty much torch our defense every time I was out there. … I’m definitely taking every rep seriously and trying to get better every play.”

46plank

Liked Posts:
I can see it now. Fields starts against the Browns and Myles Garrett has him running for his life all day because the Oline can’t freaking stop anyone

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
I can see it now. Fields starts against the Browns and Myles Garrett has him running for his life all day because the Oline can’t freaking stop anyone
Wasn't everyone afraid of Donald too, and he had what, a sack in junk time? Do you nervous people really think Fields will never face a decent defense in his entire career?

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This was a hotly debated topic all summer in '17 and every week until Mitch started.

Bears fans: We should sit Fields for a year to learn like Patrick Mahomes and Aaron Rodgers.

Also Bears fans: Matt Nagy should be fired Monday morning if he doesn't announce Fields is the starter 20 minutes after the first loss.
I agree with both groups.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
“I was just trying to do my best,” Fields said, “and pretty much torch our defense every time I was out there. … I’m definitely taking every rep seriously and trying to get better every play.”
This was Jones' rep at AL. If true, that should be the sign that he's ready ahead of schedule. Week 3 or 4 sounds about right.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
The more I think about it, there is no conspiracy theory. Nagy will lose his job regardless of when Fields starts because EVERYONE will know...Fields would be EVEN better if he had a real NFL coach and not an arena league guy.

Ppl are making more out of this than needs to be. Pace has a history of righting wrongs - one of the few good things about him.

Nagy is toast. You heard it hear first. Fields will NOT save his job. Conmen always get figured out.

Stonewall

Liked Posts:

Joy Taylor sees the play

Fox info hunters are reading these threads

Pace has Nagys balls in a vice grip. Pace wants to fire Nagy but he needs to show ownership that he cant call plays.

Nagy screwed up for not knowing his weaknesses

Last edited:

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Joy Taylor is an idiot who only has a job because she's attractive and her brother is Jason Taylor.

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Repost from another thread

I'm playing the long game

I'm hoping that the Bears lose every game until Dalton gets the axe, and Nagy is forced to give up play calling.

Then I hope they win every game after that

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
Other posters on here have said the same exact thing as you just did, but it’s all bullshit. Even if Pace/Nagy backed out of that promise they would be able to sign high to low end free agents. The reason why free agents wouldn’t sign with the Bears is because they are a shit organization with a terrible HC.

If a high end FA is interested in the Bears, he’s not going to back out because of the “failed promise” when he knows he will be a starter. Cracks me up that people actually think free agents wouldn’t come to the Bears if Pace went back on his promise.
Because of a future with Fields at quarterback free agents will look to the Bears, not shy away because of a broken promise to Dalton. Dalton's time should be one game.

jc456

Liked Posts:
I was in the let Mitch sit a year camp. I figured he wasn't ready with only one year starting at UNC. It turns out, that was correct. But it did get hard to watch Glennon every week, so I changed my mind.
We get to see the results of those practices, and we know futility! We get to see other team players perform, coaches to. Nagy’s middle name is I got out coached
Remember that after Mitch's rookie year, Fox got fired, and was on ESPN telling ppl Mitch isn't ready. That was correct, but a lot of unreasonable fans didn't want to hear it, and accused Fox of being butthurt about getting fired - he was being frank and was right.

Moral of the story: fans are not at practice; trust the coaching staff. You don't have more football knowledge than an NFL teams' coaching staff.

We get to see the results of those practices, and see futility, as well as other teams players and coaches, besides, Nagy’s middle name is I got out coached

Last edited: