***OFFICIAL*** NFL Playoffs: Divisional Round IGT

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
We’re doomed to see more Super Bowls for the Chiefs over the next 15-20 years than Belichick/Brady ever had, and by a lot. I’m convinced of it.

At which point do they stop being the plucky loveable fun team and start becoming the new Evil Empire?

I hate them already

BearsJR

Liked Posts:
I still don’t get the concussion. I watched it 3 times, he never got hit in the head or hit his head. Weird.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Um. Not sure if you noticed that the NFL was the subject of massive CTE lawsuit due to letting players play concussed.

So no, the NFL will not "let him play no matter what". What an idiotic thing to even entertain.
If he has not passed concussion protocol, 28 players will suddenly test positive for Covid and the game will be delayed.

It will be like the Cal Ripken streak when there was a mysterious power outage. (Google it)

Monster

Liked Posts:
I still don’t get the concussion. I watched it 3 times, he never got hit in the head or hit his head. Weird.

Could be a neck injury which can have the same symptoms.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini

Maybe Mahomes isn't wanted in 2 SB's yep....conspiracy theory :unsure: ?‍♂️

msadows

Liked Posts:
I'd imagine grimson has the most people ignoring him on this forum of any user.

I personally, do not, because he makes me laugh from time to time even if he makes me cry like a little bitch from time to time too.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Honestly not looking forward to this game, going from the new hotness to old and busted.