***OFFICIAL*** NFL Playoffs: Divisional Round IGT

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
Unbelievable finish! Browns played that 3rd down and long like the Bears defense and got burned. Then you got Henne throwing on 4th and inches. Wow..

msadows

Liked Posts:
So....is mahomes gonna be good for next week?

The NFL has to let him play no matter what, Right?

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
So that’s where Nagy gets the idea of shotgun on 4th and inches. Yet we don’t have those type of players. And one is a back QB. ??

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Cleveland got the ball with a chance to take the lead, and ran three horrible plays. Then had to stop Chad Henne and failed to do so twice. They definitely have a beef with the missed helmet to helmet, but they had their chance.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
So....is mahomes gonna be good for next week?

The NFL has to let him play no matter what, Right?

Um. Not sure if you noticed that the NFL was the subject of massive CTE lawsuit due to letting players play concussed.

So no, the NFL will not "let him play no matter what". What an idiotic thing to even entertain.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Um. Not sure if you noticed that the NFL was the subject of massive CTE lawsuit due to letting players play concussed.

So no, the NFL will not "let him play no matter what". What an idiotic thing to even entertain.

Calm down captain PC.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Reid got Mahomes injured with that stupid read option b.s. I can't stand that play. Hopefully he's not lost for the rest of the playoffs and SB

Rise

Liked Posts:
If you stopped running plays that you thought your quarterback was going to get hurt in...what actual plays would you call.
land how cool would that be to know when your quarterback was going to be hurt.

I stand by what I said he was already limping around out there clearly hurt. You have plenty of options besides a qb bootleg run on 3rd and 1. If he was perfectly healthy I’d agree with your post.

Chiefs won this game and if you liked the way they handled that 4min drive you should love Nagy. He tried many of the same plays just doesn’t have the players to execute it.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Browns missed an opportunity of a lifetime. They should be pissed. You should be playing far more aggressive knowing if you make a mistake, oh well, Chad Henne gets the ball. Browns ran far too much in a situation whete the clock was not on their side
Stepanek drained clock on his side of thefield, then punted and never got the ball back.

Also, stupid waste of a Timeout on challenging a catch. Yet he failed to challenge earlier on obvious missed catch. Browns should fire whoever is supposed to be watching replays.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Because I was making a general statement, which is correct.
Also, I did not watch that particular game.
I have literally no idea what point you are trying to make.

CygnusX44

Bulgogi Apparatus
Liked Posts:
Did I really read that the Chiefs players are arrogant because they’re fired up in the postseason?

I guess sipping some Earl Gray would be more appropriate. ?‍♂️