?OFFICIAL? NFL Week 1 IGT ???

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Saw this earlier on Twitter
"The dirt that Booger McFarland has on ESPN execs must be some Jeffrey Epstein level shit for them to continue to trot him out on #MNF"

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
No it wasn't the only reason Mr. Meatball. You will lose your shit again and prove me right.

LOL, I hadn't heard that some ban bet you made was deemed unfair...was there a special council for this...???:walter:
No special counsel. It was decided in one of the threads that was made after the game was over. Mr. Jamais Vu along with other posters felt I put more on the line than aaronitout in the bet. I would've happily accepted the ban, but since I can post here then why shouldn't I?

bugg

Liked Posts:
I don't know if i can even watch this Denver game now, the early game wore me out

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
No special counsel. It was decided in one of the threads that was made after the game was over. Mr. Jamais Vu along with other posters felt I put more on the line than aaronitout in the bet. I would've happily accepted the ban, but since I can post here then why shouldn't I?
The thing is you keep referring to some bet you had with Mr. Keke. The timing of your I'm out of here this team sucks had NOTHING to do with some bet you had with a Packers fan...not relevant.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Booger during tonight's game:
"You can tell what Taysom Hill is going to do based on the position he plays. If he lines up at tight end, he’s either going to block or run a route”
He might be worse than Witten

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
The thing is you keep referring to some bet you had with Mr. Keke. The timing of your I'm out of here this team sucks had NOTHING to do with some bet you had with a Packers fan...not relevant.
It did. If it didn't I would tell you. I was certainly frustrated, but it did have to do with the bet. I've never said anything like that before. I'm not one to lie, especially over something like this.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It did. If it didn't I would tell you. I was certainly frustrated, but it did have to do with the bet. I've never said anything like that before. I'm not one to lie, especially over something like this.
Done, you don't make sense.

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
A real man would take the ban and not cry about it being unfair. Nobody forced anybody to bet. The “unfair” thing is just an excuse.

Backing out of bets deemed to be “unfair” sounds like something a 10 year old kid would do.

That’s what the Bears should have done on Thursday. Determine they were cheated and the game wasn’t fair and demand a replay. “They cheated. It’s not fair”

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
A real man would take the ban and not cry about it being unfair. Nobody forced anybody to bet. The “unfair” thing is just an excuse.

Backing out of bets deemed to be “unfair” sounds like something a 10 year old kid would do.

That’s what the Bears should have done on Thursday. Determine they were cheated and the game wasn’t fair and demand a replay. “They cheated. It’s not fair”
I'm with you. Just telling you what they said. I would've happily accepted it, but they didn't ban me, so not sure what else to say.