*OFFICIAL* Offseason Rumors, Signings, and Shenanigans

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
you know you're getting old when the Bears are hiring dudes and you remember watching their dads play....essentially I watched Overstreet making big runs while he was inside his dad's ballsack swimming around
Sigh, tell me about it.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Its almost like i've seen this time and time again. Which is why i unfollowed a long time ago. Unfortunately he still pops up everywhere.

For anyone wondering, his big scoop this season was him being the one to flat out say Pace is gone. You know who else said it? Alex Brown. Danny Parkins. Me. IT WAS OBVIOUS.

Then he threw out a thousand tweets about GM and HC options. People everyone already knew were going to get interviews around the league.

Then came the reporting from real journalists. He piggy backed the Poles and finalists stuff.
He lied about how some of the interviews went.

Once Eberflus was locked in, all he did was connect dots on coaching staff. Give him credit for that, thats good research. Got a fair amount of it wrong.

Yesterday Polian said the report of him being mad over not being in the final 3 interviews was a flat out lie. Brady didn't sign and the guy who he claimed was no, was actually a yes. Horrible 2 days from him. Now he cannot handle the backlash but he was perfectly fine sending his minions on everyone on the Bears beat.

On top of it all, he constantly whined about not getting credit on radio shows, even though they gave him the credit.

Massive fraud and im glad @Mighty Joe Young was here to push every single tweet. Bad people support bad people.

Harold Winman would never.

He said "soft as baby shit"...lmao

"Got a cape, but I can never save a bitch
Everyday I get an internet threat, boy, these n****s soft as baby shit"
Love that track.