*OFFICIAL* Offseason Rumors, Signings, and Shenanigans

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
In Washington Cousins receivers were what like crowder and garcon? In Minny he's had diggs/Jefferson and thielen. And cook. That makes a big difference

Yep. Cousins is a good QB. But not a great QB. Accuracy, especially downfield, seems to be what separates the good from the great. The playoffs were a great example of it - how many times did we see guys like David Carr or Dak Prescott, or Jimmy G overthrow a receiver or throw at their feet (Jimmy G though is significantly more accurate than the other 2, but not enough to really carry a team like a true Franchise QB).

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
A huge improvement in our coaching would be to have a staff that can teach the details of the offense and defense such that the stupid mistakes are not constantly being made. Beyond that, it would be great to also have coaches that can teach and improve the fundamentals of the players.

years ago I was reading TMQ on espn and he was talking about the Bears Super Bowl and how Peyton Manning was practicing taking snaps in the rain and the Bears never had Grossman do that. Sometimes it just comes down to common sense preparation.

I was watching 9ers Rams w/ my kid and watched the 49ers blatant interception drop that may have changed the outcome of that game.....then I told my kid about Eberflus and how the Colts D practices catching and returning INTs....it may sound dumb but if they're prepared and have gone over it, sometimes one play can change a game. This is what The Hoodie is all about, he prepares for all the possibilities ...ie Malcolm Butler pick play, they knew it was coming and had gone over it.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yep. Cousins is a good QB. But not a great QB. Accuracy, especially downfield, seems to be what separates the good from the great. The playoffs were a great example of it - how many times did we see guys like David Carr or Dak Prescott, or Jimmy G overthrow a receiver or throw at their feet (Jimmy G though is significantly more accurate than the other 2, but not enough to really carry a team like a true Franchise QB).
:jonesy:

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
you know you're getting old when the Bears are hiring dudes and you remember watching their dads play....essentially I watched Overstreet making big runs while he was inside his dad's ballsack swimming around