*OFFICIAL* Offseason Rumors, Signings, and Shenanigans

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
No that's not exactly true.

Poles has already publicly shared some insight on the offensive line and the talent.

So we already have an insight into some of the things Poles is looking for.

Now if you want to ignore that for the sake of being intentionally obtuse, that's your issue, not mine.
LOL. ?‍♂️

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
I'm a big evidence-based guy.

Ultimately not knowing how it's going to all work out and also knowing that there are exceptions to every rule, is there evidence to support the claim that X person is going to be good at their job?

So far with this coaching staff, I'm not seeing much evidence.

There are little things here and there to like, for sure. But evidence that *any* of these men can properly mold Justin Fields? ---- The evidence just isn't there.

Exactly what "evidence" are you seeking? Tarot cards? You are wanting a sure thing prediction of the future. That doesn't exist.
Did Martz have that evidence? How did that work out? How about Fox?

This is how it works in the NFL. Any coach who is a sure thing isn't available.
Many times it's the peter principle, people move up until they fail. Other times it's someone who's washed up, you get lucky and squeeze another year out of them, or you don't.
Sometimes you get lucky and find the guy you will lock up until they're washed up.
But you never get a sure thing great one at the position you want them for, because that isn't allowed.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I saw a few people saying, "Actually, I'd prefer Janocko." And whatever they said beyond that sounded really good.
Me:
neck vein guy Meme Generator - Imgflip

Rise

Liked Posts:
All the teams hiring coaches are zigging and the Bears are zagging. Either Bears know something they don’t or the Bears are doing it wrong. Time will tell.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Oh yes…. We know SO SO much about Poles based on his one press conference and two radio interviews.

Who was arguing we know so much? I just said we have some insight. Do you have to overblow other people's statements to make your own opinions feel valid? ;)

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Who was arguing we know so much? I just said we have some insight. Do you have to overblow other people's statements to make your own opinions feel valid? ;)
Right now, Poles has told us no more about what this team needs than the typical casual fan would say they need. Which is really nothing. That’s what he is saying…

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Right now, Poles has told us no more about what this team needs than the typical casual fan would say they need. Which is really nothing. That’s what he is saying…

And that's not 100% correct.

Some fans want to re-sign Daniels. Some fans want to trade Fields. Typical casual fans say all sorts of stupid shit.

Poles has given us some things that filter some of that bullshit out.