*OFFICIAL* Offseason Rumors, Signings, and Shenanigans

TL1961

Liked Posts:
He is a wonderful fit. One of my favorite players in this draft. That being said, I don't think the Bears can afford to take him and push WR and OL further down the line. While, it is possible to still get a good WR/OL at 48 and 71, IDK that it's worth the risk of losing one of the guys you like at those positions for a guy you like at DT. But if they could pull off Winfrey, Pickens and Strange, I would not complain.
A wonderful fit but don’t risk losing another player based on drafting for need?

TL1961

Liked Posts:
That was the point, the Raiders blew the picks and don't forget the return pick we got along with Mack was used on Cole Kmet who may turn out to be better than the 1st rounders the Raiders took. I say fleeced.
Doubling down on the ridiculous take?

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
If they go DT at 39 they better come back with OL/WR at 48. Not sure what OL/WR will be there at 71. Some good guys, sure.
What makes you think that there will be a WR of second round value at 39 much less 48? Think of it this way, there appears to nine WR's that will carry a high grade. Wilson, London, Williams, Olave, Burks, Pickens, Dotson, Watson, and Moore. If you believe what you read, 6 or 7 will go in round one, that means 2 or 3 make it to the second round. Now look at the teams that draft ahead of the Bears in the second, everyone of those teams could use a WR. Odds don't favor the Bears.

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
What makes you think that there will be a WR of second round value at 39 much less 48? Think of it this way, there appears to nine WR's that will carry a high grade. Wilson, London, Williams, Olave, Burks, Pickens, Dotson, Watson, and Moore. If you believe what you read, 6 or 7 will go in round one, that means 2 or 3 make it to the second round. Now look at the teams that draft ahead of the Bears in the second, everyone of those teams could use a WR. Odds don't favor the Bears.
I think there will be WRs at 39 for sure. At 48, probably not any of those, but there are a lot of WRs I like.