*OFFICIAL* Offseason Rumors, Signings, and Shenanigans

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
They may just want to see Tevin there because They don't have film on that and are hoping someone drops. This may have nothing to do with Borom who could be odd man out. Or this could be completely wrong. Point is, we have no idea why they're doing some of what they're doing.
While this may be true, my thinking is they could have played him at RT half the practice if they wanted to see him there. The fact that he started and presumably ended and spent the entire practice at RT, means that's where they project him to play.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
While this may be true, my thinking is they could have played him at RT half the practice if they wanted to see him there. The fact that he started and presumably ended and spent the entire practice at RT, means that's where they project him to play.
I guess it depends on where he lines up tomorrow though I don't think guys in shorts a week before the draft are going to tell us a whole lot

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:

Visionman

Liked Posts:
They may just want to see Tevin there because They don't have film on that and are hoping someone drops. This may have nothing to do with Borom who could be odd man out. Or this could be completely wrong. Point is, we have no idea why they're doing some of what they're doing.
I don’t think they know for certain yet. Seeing Jenkins and Borom in this minicamp could direct a lot of where the draft goes