Staff member
Liked Posts:
Zach playing pissed off about screwing up that ending last game

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Question - how do you guys get Bulls games?

Following gamecast on espn sucks ass.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The sequence where Williams played some great D and forced Lebron into an airball....Williams called for a foul even though he didn't touch him. Reminded me how MJ got treated by the officials....that's one thing that will never change in the NBA.
Different era, different players and different officials but it always stays the same.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Damn. That was frustrating.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I'd say league pass, but I'm sure that amount you'd pay just to watch the Bulls is insane.
I looked at it, and it would be $120. I'll be honest, I don't think this Bulls team is worth that lol. The Bulls have like two national televised games this year.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
When the fuck are leagues going to realize they can make a ton of money by just allowing people to pay $5-$10/game and let them purchase them individually whenever they want when they have time to watch a game?

I know they all have deals in place already, but think how big that would be for NFL/NBA/NFL/MLB. I don't have NFL ticket, but there are a ton of games I would pay to watch. And there is normally 3-4 Bears games/year I don't get and have to watch at a bar that I'd gladly pay $10 just to watch at home with no thrills attached. Just $10 for one game and that's it.

Why is this so much to much to ask for? Fucking cable companies

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
When the fuck are leagues going to realize they can make a ton of money by just allowing people to pay $5-$10/game and let them purchase them individually whenever they want when they have time to watch a game?

I know they all have deals in place already, but think how big that would be for NFL/NBA/NFL/MLB. I don't have NFL ticket, but there are a ton of games I would pay to watch. And there is normally 3-4 Bears games/year I don't get and have to watch at a bar that I'd gladly pay $10 just to watch at home with no thrills attached. Just $10 for one game and that's it.

I hear that was one of the demands on Wednesday.

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:

I would wait till the midseason discount. By then you'll know if they are still fun to watch and the price gets chopped. Plus I think that will include playoffs but I think a lot of those games go National.

Otherwise looking at the schedule the only game listed national right now is Feb 19 @ 76ers. And you can wait till they play the team in your market.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
VPNs pay themselves off 10 fold LOL

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Bulls looking like a legit team so far in the 1st quarter against the clippers

WCJ has been playing really well lately. Hopefully he just stays healthy. We know OPJ can’t