***OFFICIAL*** SUPER WILDCARD WEEKEND IGT - Jan 9 & 10th

pablovi

Liked Posts:
They beat three playoff teams and lost to two.
They beat Seattle, Pittsburgh(overrated) and Rams(overrated).

Allen is very good but the defense is quite suspect against decent teams.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
The Bills are my AFC team, along with Pittsburgh. But I don’t think they’ll be in the SB. That defense is pretty suspect. And even a defense like the Colts can stop them.
It's the 4th quarter and the Bills have given up ten points.

I am not sure why you say "even a defense like the Colts can stop them". Colts' D was 8th best in yards allowed and 9th best in points allowed in the NFL this season.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
They beat Seattle, Pittsburgh(overrated) and Rams(overrated).

Allen is very good but the defense is quite suspect against decent teams.
So, you agree they beat three playoff teams. ? Pitt was, what, 11-0 when they played? I don't think pittsburgh was the best team in the NFL when they had the best record in the NFL, but I think teams that are 11-0 are good teams. That doesn't happen by accident.

So, claiming the Bills beat nobody good when they beat a team 11-0 is a bit inaccurate.

And what are you getting at when you list Seattle? Are you suggesting Seattle isn't good?

pablovi

Liked Posts:
So, you agree they beat three playoff teams. ? Pitt was, what, 11-0 when they played?
And lost 4 straight. Rams lost to the Jets and twice to the 49’s. I have no idea how Seattle plays, never watched. A single game they played.

pablovi

Liked Posts:
It's the 4th quarter and the Bills have given up ten points.

I am not sure why you say "even a defense like the Colts can stop them". Colts' D was 8th best in yards allowed and 9th best in points allowed in the NFL this season.
The Colts have been in the Redzone 4 times and have came out twice without points, including once from inside the 5.
They gave up 32 to RAMS, 34 to Seattle, 42 to Tennessee.

5 times now, and probably will come up empty. That’s 1TD in 5 tries. That’s not on the defense.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Bills just gonna fall asleep on defense?

msadows

Liked Posts:
Feel bad for the colts. They might be the most complete team in the NFL had luck not retired.

Then again, they beat the bears in the superbowl, so nah, no mercy.

ChiKhan

QB1
Liked Posts:
Watching Nagys offense all season shotgun runs at the goal line or short yardage situations that get stuffed makes me sick.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Frank Reich putting on quite a display of what not to do in a playoff game. If they don't come back and win this game, his ass is gonna be roasted in Indy.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
How does one get a job as an NFL game analyst, and have basically ZERO understanding of the choice to go for two?

This moron is still going on about "could have been a 7 point game" and the Colts "could have still been within range".

They are down 8. What the hell is he talking about "within range"?

TL1961

Liked Posts:
The Colts have been in the Redzone 4 times and have came out twice without points, including once from inside the 5.
They gave up 32 to RAMS, 34 to Seattle, 42 to Tennessee.

5 times now, and probably will come up empty. That’s 1TD in 5 tries. That’s not on the defense.
No, the D should get no credit for denying the Colts points when they were in the redzone.