***OFFICIAL*** Thanksgiving Day IGT: Bears @ Lions (Jive Azz Turkey Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

MontanaXXIII

Liked Posts:
You truly are a fucking idiot. Are you friends with Ryan Pace?

You're the one who is blaming a QB for not scrambling for a first down...as if loads of HOF QBs were infamously slower than most offensive lineman and couldn't' scramble to save their lives.

You're a complete imbecile.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
It really does fall a bit upward and on the incompetent fucks who are so clueless that they have to spend money and go and hire outside people to scout and recommend their GM hires for them.. in this case they hired a glorified rookie scout as their GM who passed on 2 REAL franchise QBs, then hired the one trick pony Nagy who blew the Chiefs playoff game,..it's been a series of incompetency and awful decisions and it's all because the owners are stupid fcks..

You might be right but this entire team would look different if Pace made the right QB pick. It's really that one decision that sunk this franchise and will get everyone fired. Is there any doubt that Mahomes would elevate everyone around him and make Nagy and Pace look like geniuses?

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bears still win this. Lions have led in every game this year. This game will be no different.

2Deep

Liked Posts:
You're the one who is blaming a QB for not scrambling for a first down...as if loads of HOF QBs were infamously slower than most offensive lineman and couldn't' scramble to save their lives.

You're a complete imbecile.

I think the issue is he had the 1st down and went backward 3 yards

pablovi

Liked Posts:
YOU haven't watched the Lions D much this year have you? Trust me, Bears D is light years better.
I’m not saying it’s not. I’m saying the Bears D is between top 10-12. Not one of the best in the NFL.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Forest gump brain they need staff with Cue cards holding signs for that dumb fuck tell him what to do

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
The brothers Osborne, who the fuck is this?

Ozzy Osborne at age 80 would be better than this

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ref's threw a flag on the half time show, it is now under review................

Status
Not open for further replies.