***OFFICIAL*** Thanksgiving Day IGT: Bears @ Lions (Jive Azz Turkey Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Its thanksgiving and you bitchboys are arguing like children.

This shits fucking hilarious.

Yo noobs, QB sucks, oline sucks, HC sucks. Offense sucks.

Done. Stop acting like fucking children.
Are you related to @Urblock by any chance?

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
You might be right but this entire team would look different if Pace made the right QB pick. It's really that one decision that sunk this franchise and will get everyone fired. Is there any doubt that Mahomes would elevate everyone around him and make Nagy and Pace look like geniuses?
I just wonder when you Mahomes people will ever grow some balls and stop crying like little bitches about it. They didn't take him, move on.

I'm starting to think some of you think if you bleed from your vaginas loud enough, Andy Reid will feel bad and trade QBs.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
I just wonder when you Mahomes people will ever grow some balls and stop crying like little bitches about it. They didn't take him, move on.

I'm starting to think some of you think if you bleed from your vaginas loud enough, Andy Reid will feel bad and trade QBs.
Drinking so early? You don’t wanna piss your pants and pass out during dinner do you? Who am I kidding you have nobody to eat dinner with today.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It could be worse, it could be Taylor Swift.....

RavensFlock

Liked Posts:
What a boring half time show, just like the Bears offense. I like the Bears when they are a hard hitting no bullshit physical team. Hope you guys get back to prominence.

Status
Not open for further replies.