***OFFICIAL*** Thanksgiving Day IGT: Bears @ Lions (Jive Azz Turkey Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Hes got to get over it. His abilty to make plays with his legs is the only thing that can keep him employed
I don't disagree. I was just responding as to what changed from last year. Last year dude prob felt invincible, now he feels like the feeble little bitch that he is.

msadows

Liked Posts:
wrong bears lose big

Bears don't really lose big. They'll lose, but it will be within 10 points.

Mitch will go into desperation mode around the 3 minute mark and actually play like he gives a fuck. By then the game will be over, and he'll throw a game ending INT.

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
I just wonder when you Mahomes people will ever grow some balls and stop crying like little bitches about it. They didn't take him, move on.

I'm starting to think some of you think if you bleed from your vaginas loud enough, Andy Reid will feel bad and trade QBs.

That's the point bro, we blew the QB pick so we can't "move on". That's the decision that gets everyone fired. Not hiring Pace, not hiring Nagy, not anything else. It comes down to that one wrong decision.

Exhibit_A

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
wtf he could have had the first?
Probably a little concussed for that late hit that wasn’t called? After that hit he had the confused look.. but who knows anymore.. just so sad how this season turned out to be.. was so stoked and couldn’t wait for the season to start during the summer. Then Nagy turned out to be a boneheaded moron..

2Deep

Liked Posts:
Is our defense going to show up 2nd half?

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fuck I know chit about country, IMO should have gotten David Draiman..........

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
There’s actually people who believe the Bears should just bring in competition and not replace him totally with a vet and a draft pick. This is who he is. Barely a backup that got drafted wayyyyy too high. He doesn’t have to mental awareness, moxy or intangibles to be a starting QB let alone a Franchise QB.
I think they'll play it as a QB competition in the off-season. He'll lose the job. If they're smart they get a vet and a rookie in the draft and make it a 3 man comp.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
When was the last time we got a turnover for a TD?

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Pretty obviously hold on Kwit there, but that’s fine

Status
Not open for further replies.