Pretzel Logic

“I have forced myself to contradict myself "
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Pittsburgh Pirates
  1. Philadelphia 76ers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Pittsburgh Penguins
Mustipher needs to improve a lot (imo) I thought he struggled again - happy to be corrected if others see it differently.

The O line, the inside of the D line the linebacking and the TE grouping worry me (again imo) the most out of all the positions on this team.

It really is a work in progress across the board, time, which is always a valuable commodity, really is the name of the game this season.

(imo)

dennehy

Liked Posts:
I didn't pay much attention to them. Thomas wasn't out there long. I did figure Kramer needs a year of strength work, but athletically he definitely fits at C.

I watched Carter a bit (although definitely not all his snaps) and thought he looked good. He seems stout in pass protection
To me Carter is the one who could step in and potentially be serviceable. The other two just aren't physically ready and I think both will go to the PS, especially if they think either Borom or Jenkins can kick inside.

I am also unfortunately a UI fan, so I've seen a lot of Kramer. I was a little surprised he was drafted tbh.

Last edited:

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
To me Carter is the one who could step in and potentially be serviceable. The other two just aren't physically ready and I think both will go to the PS, especially if they think either Borom or Jenkins can kick inside.

I am also unfortunately a UI fan, so I've seen a lot of Kramer. I was a little surprised he was drafted tbh.
Yeah im a UI fan too. Haven't watched their football much recently because they are brutal lol.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Amazes me that a non lineman with a belly like that can be a top 100 NFL player.
Little factoid most people don't know. That was actually a bottle of warmed bacon grease she was pouring down his throat.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I didn't pay much attention to them. Thomas wasn't out there long. I did figure Kramer needs a year of strength work, but athletically he definitely fits at C.

I watched Carter a bit (although definitely not all his snaps) and thought he looked good. He seems stout in pass protection

Kramer had a 36.4 overall and 15 pass blocking grade. Kramer had 3rd worst grade out of 64 centers. Carter and Thomas were 50 and 48 overall.

Last edited:

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Last edited:

Pretzel Logic

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Pittsburgh Pirates
  1. Philadelphia 76ers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Pittsburgh Penguins
Couldn't be PFF.
In this day and age everything is a tool for study and learning, but I watched Coleman struggle at the weekend. I just don't understand what they watch that I'm not an I'm willing to learn or understand their perspective.

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Fozzie Land, Muppet City, The Former US of A
Shon Coleman spent most of his time going backwards looking for his guy. I must be watching football wrong.

his sus play was noticeable without even keying on him. Yay PFF?

Pretzel Logic

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Pittsburgh Pirates
  1. Philadelphia 76ers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Pittsburgh Penguins
Had a 36 grade from PFF and 15 pass blocking. 3rd worst graded center out of 64 players.

Carter abs Thomas had overall grades of 50 and 48.
What did you see with your own two eyes (if you watched the game)

For me. it means if I get to go back and watch a re run of the game (which I doubt I'll be able to but you never know) I now get to focus on those numbers and see what they did so wrong to score out so poorly.

Edit: score should read grade

Pretzel Logic

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Pittsburgh Pirates
  1. Philadelphia 76ers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Pittsburgh Penguins
Biggs is tweeting something else I saw on Twitter earlier that Jenkins is taking reps at G with the 2's. If anyone is interested.