**Official** Training Camp News & Scheisse [Football Talk Only]

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
What did you see with your own two eyes (if you watched the game)

For me. it means if I get to go back and watch a re run of the game (which I doubt I'll be able to but you never know) I now get to focus on those numbers and see what they did so wrong to score out so poorly.

Edit: score should read grade

Didn't watch. Will probably take a look at All 22 at some point this week.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Agree, I think that Kramer is a Practice squad guy....
I'm trying to figure out who's smaller out of him and H.Grasu. Probably Grasu but not by much.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
In this day and age everything is a tool for study and learning, but I watched Coleman struggle at the weekend. I just don't understand what they watch that I'm not an I'm willing to learn or understand their perspective.
I think they are more result than actual play driven. I'm sure your take is better than the bean counters.

@nvanprooyen Seems the sabre rattling and venting was successful.:)

Last edited:

Pretzel Logic

“I have forced myself to contradict myself "
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Pittsburgh Pirates
  1. Philadelphia 76ers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Pittsburgh Penguins
I think they are more result than actual play driven. I'm sure your take is better than the bean counters.
Hmm I reckon it's all relevant. These guys make the real money, so hats off to them.

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
Biggs is tweeting something else I saw on Twitter earlier that Jenkins is taking reps at G with the 2's. If anyone is interested.
Wouldnt mind him at RG. If he puts the man across him in the dirt a few times a game, he will be well worth his salary. This team is going to run to open things up and we need difference makers on the line.

Pretzel Logic

“I have forced myself to contradict myself "
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Pittsburgh Pirates
  1. Philadelphia 76ers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Pittsburgh Penguins
Wouldnt mind him at RG. If he puts the man across him in the dirt a few times a game, he will be well worth his salary. This team is going to run to open things up and we need difference makers on the line.
I think he has struggled in space and against speed rushers (at the weekend he seemed to get blown past a few times) moving him inside where he gets to 'maul' (seems to be the word I saw used a few times over the weekend) does make a lot of sense - to clarify my first post, he is taking reps at RG so we'll see. Interesting to see where he gets the nod on Thursday.

greg23

Liked Posts:
Was reading he looked awful. Maybe that’s wrong as I didn’t see the game.

And obviously the Bears like Mustipher more as he’s ahead on the depth chart.
Kramer and Mustipher both looked over matched and awful.

They both can't be kept on the 53

msadows

Liked Posts:
Kramer and Mustipher both looked over matched and awful.

They both can't be kept on the 53

Kramer looks like a PS Stash. Let him get a year of an NFL training program and see where he's at next year.

Think mustipher makes the 53 just due to them not having a better option as far as depth goes. If he actually sees playing time this year then RIP justin fields.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

@nvanprooyen Seems the sabre rattling and venting was successful.:)

Think they are more technique/style driven. So even if a guy doesn't get near the QB if you looked bad or off balance making the block then may still get a -1 grade.

Likewise even if Coleman was backing up, if he did so while under control then may still get a positive grade.

Kramer actually gave up 0 pressures but still got a 15 pass blocking grade which leads me to believe he was a mess technique wise.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
He seriously kills his credibility when he pumps up Mustipher
Can't differentiate between team and good. Once you're on his team, he'll were Bear goggles and defend you to a ridiculous extreme. Awesome for players but not great for a guy running a Centers camp.