Pretzel Logic

“I have forced myself to contradict myself "
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Pittsburgh Pirates
  1. Philadelphia 76ers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Pittsburgh Penguins
As I don't know how to post tweets I'll have to just say what I see but someone called Chris Maltby tweeted that Sanborn had been promoted to the 2's in the redzone drills.

Some good stuff from Courtney Cronin, Jahns and the like after practice.

msadows

Liked Posts:
As I don't know how to post tweets I'll have to just say what I see but someone called Chris Maltby tweeted that Sanborn had been promoted to the 2's in the redzone drills.

You just copy the link to the tweet and use the "media" button in the post toolbar(where the smileys and picture options are). Should look like a picture on top of a film reel.

Pretzel Logic

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Pittsburgh Pirates
  1. Philadelphia 76ers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Pittsburgh Penguins
You just copy the link to the tweet and use the "media" button in the post toolbar(where the smileys and picture options are). Should look like a picture on top of a film reel.
Cool, when I see stuff I think might be of interest I'll do this in future. Thanks for the info.

DrGonzo

Dump VJJ
Donator
Liked Posts:
He seriously kills his credibility when he pumps up Mustipher
My theory is Mustipher has like a whole team of operatives and has dirt on everyone - Pace, Poles, Morgan, Kreutz. He must be threatening blackmail to play so poorly but never seem to be on the bubble.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
that's nice and all, but there's no way he unseats Gipson at this point

There are questions as to how well Gipson fits the defensive scheme.

westcoast bear fanatic

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't think Kramer is ready yet. Needs some weight training. Probably the same for Zach Thomas.
Think you are right, especially on Thomas. Loved his college tape and I think he has the athletic traits Poles wants at G, but the fact we haven't heard much means he might be getting "red-shirted" this year.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Defensive ends are going to rotate a bunch, so having four that can play is a great thing. Even the #4 DE will probably get 10 -15 snaps a game, and if Robinson can be a pass rush only guy for 10 snaps, that's great. Also unlikely there aren't injuries.

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:

After how he played on Saturday, I do not question the Bear's coaching staff moving him up to the 2's... Nope, not one bit.

Pretzel Logic

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Pittsburgh Pirates
  1. Philadelphia 76ers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Pittsburgh Penguins
After how he played on Saturday, I do not question the Bear's coaching staff moving him up to the 2's... Nope, not one bit.
Yeah, he deserves the chance to move up, also doesn't help that the guy they signed recently had to helped off the field on Saturday as well.

Thing is, if he takes his chance, good luck to him, that linebacking core looks weak (imo)