**Official** Training Camp News & Scheisse [Football Talk Only]

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Mustipher needs to improve a lot (imo) I thought he struggled again - happy to be corrected if others see it differently.

The O line, the inside of the D line the linebacking and the TE grouping worry me (again imo) the most out of all the positions on this team.

It really is a work in progress across the board, time, which is always a valuable commodity, really is the name of the game this season.

(imo)
Those were all UDFA's that 'started' Saturday. I am not worried about TE, Kmet is good enough and Griffin is a solid

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Have to have a back up C, so unless they sign someone else, I'd rather just role with Kramer than having mustipher on the roster personally. Kramer needs to add a lot of strength for sure
I would prefer Whitehair to shift to C as the backup and move someone into his G position vs seeing Mustipher or Kramer on the field .

Pretzel Logic

“I have forced myself to contradict myself "
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Pittsburgh Pirates
  1. Philadelphia 76ers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Pittsburgh Penguins
Those were all UDFA's that 'started' Saturday. I am not worried about TE, Kmet is good enough and Griffin is a solid
You're probably right.

Kmet does need to make another jump this season and 'be the guy' Griffin is a journeyman at this stage of his career. If he stays healthy then the stats do say he is a solid number 2 TE ...

Personally still think it looks weak on paper but we'll see then.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Did Patrick die? I’m sure he will be back by week one.
It’s very realistic a 12 mil a year player becomes a backup lol.

That's why I said I would like Whitehair to shift over to be the BACKUP.

In case of injury to Patrick I would prefer Whitehair to shift over from starting LG to C and a player more competent than Mustipher would then replace Whitehair at LG.

This is as close to writing it in crayon for you that I could do. Hope it helps.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
It’s very realistic a 12 mil a year player becomes a backup lol.

Think you are confusing things. Poster was saying Whitehair can serve as the backup C. So if Patrick is not ready Whitehair would move from starting LG to starting C and someone else would talk over LG.

If that is the case then the argument is you don't need to keep Mustipher on the team.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
As I don't know how to post tweets I'll have to just say what I see but someone called Chris Maltby tweeted that Sanborn had been promoted to the 2's in the redzone drills.

Some good stuff from Courtney Cronin, Jahns and the like after practice.
This is how to run your ship.

msadows

Liked Posts:
I heard a rumor that it was actually abella danger shopping roquan around the league.