**Official** Training Camp News & Scheisse [Football Talk Only]

greg23

Liked Posts:
Jesus christ have we ever seen this many players show so much improvement over a single off season?
I think the last spot on the OL comes down to Simmons vs Scofield....and I hope they keep Simmons as he could be a decent young backup with future starting potential at guard when they dump Whitehair next year.

I also think they're forced to initially keep Mustipher until Patrick is healthy.

Jones
Whitehair-Simmons
Mustipher-Patrick
Jenkins-Carter
Borom- Reiff

Maybe Coleman if they want to keep 10

ReSign to PS options is Thomas-Coleman-Simmons if they're all initially cut

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
alot of people didnt think Nagy was that bad

and this season is just going to show how bad he really was

I mean, even though its preseason you already can tell.

• Team is probably the most disciplined I have ever seen it across the board, on all sides of the ball.
  • Team is incredibly consistent in all facets of the game adhering to Flus' HITS principle.
  • Play calls get in quick and get executed quickly.
  • The number of offensive personnel packages has been trimmed down from 33 to about 12-18, which is what also contributes to quicker play calls (less players running on and off the field).
Just even that alone shows how much an upgrade Flus is - not just to Nagy, but frankly to any coach I think I've seen with the Bears (started watching religiously Ditka's last year, so didn't really have a chance to evaluate him).

The closest I think any Bears coach I've seen come to it is Lovie, but that was honestly, he ignored the offense and never got that right, and there was no overarching team principle or philosophy guiding the team, so the fact that special teams was also solid was due to an exceptional hire at Special Teams coach rather than an overall overarching team philosophy.

I am VERY excited for what the future holds, now that I've seen what the staff is capable of. Now we just got to get them the ingredients (but I realize we really won't make hay with that until next year).

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Nah .. just more unintelligent, leading type questions. It wasn't a Q&A to actually inquire about factual info, he asks these rambling questions that double as some type of tall-tale like delivery and left Getsy looking dumbfounded:

(two dumb ass questions @ 4:40 & 5:32)

..that shit was mad awkward.

The first question is anything but dumb and is not a leading question. A leading question is meant to lead a person to an answer that you want them to give. His question asks for specific things that should give you a substantive answer.

This new tendency of Bears fans to constantly cry about the media is getting really sad. I thought this was home of the broad shoulders and all of that tough guy stuff. You're about as fragile as Mike Browns ligaments.

Pretzel Logic

“I have forced myself to contradict myself "
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Pittsburgh Pirates
  1. Philadelphia 76ers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Pittsburgh Penguins
The first question is anything but dumb and is not a leading question. A leading question is meant to lead a person to an answer that you want them to give. His question asks for specific things that should give you a substantive answer.

This new tendency of Bears fans to constantly cry about the media is getting really sad. I thought this was home of the broad shoulders and all of that tough guy stuff. You're about as fragile as Mike Browns ligaments.
Fucking hell, how much do you want to gatekeep other fans?

Dude, shut up.