**Official** Training Camp News & Scheisse [Football Talk Only]

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I think @dabears70 is only awake like 3 hours of the day to respond to @Anytime23 with the same gifs that are already in ihs signature. Then his stepFather calls him up for grilled cheese. They have invited @Mighty Joe Young but he has declined because Illinois is a big state and @Mighty Joe Young is busy getting pegged as R2D2

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Always funny that the people claiming someone is triggered are also the ones who go on rants and then say someone else is.

It's like being delusional is part of being a CCS troll.
I've known you through at least 7 of your own alts since 2004. Maybe you want to sit this one out.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
They have been playing him at NB because of his versatility. It seems like he will be outside CB in base and NB in Nickle packages.

Think maybe that he if one of the other teams top 2 WRs line up in the slot he is going to move inside and Vildor goes outside. If not then Tavon Yong plays nickel on the 3rd WR.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Awwww you couldn't even tell the truth that i replied to you that it was a joke that went over your head. Too embarrassed you missed the joke i guess.

Go check some stats.

Umm no. You replied with a GIF. You did not say it was a joke. And even so the point was whatever you were attempted failed.