***OFFICIAL*** XFL Discussion Thread: CFL / XFL Merger

Black Rainbow

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Marquise Williams plays for the New York Guardians.

I'm expecting to see a lot of posts about how he's already better than Trubisky.

Jack Lantern

Liked Posts:
Marquise Williams plays for the New York Guardians.

I'm expecting to see a lot of posts about how he's already better than Trubisky.

or he could play really bad and leave us wondering how jock itch mitch couldn't beat him out for 2 seasons in college.

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions

Image result for i do care

fx1718

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Weird. But do what you need to do, brother. I am the type that can follow a whole league and have little to no rooting interests initially. Thing is, if you approach it that way, something will grab you. A scrappy team or an inspiring player.

I love the whole NHL and have no real "team" but every year there are stories that grab me and by the playoffs I have rooting interests that developed naturally through the course of a season.

Even in the NFL when the Bears are shit, I found reasons to root for some teams due to factors I was inspired by.

If you really want to pick a name from a hat, ok. But consider what I said.
Just because something isnt the way you do it doesn't mean it's "weird". I think most sports fans like to root for a team from a city where they have some sort of connection.

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
Just because something isnt the way you do it doesn't mean it's "weird". I think most sports fans like to root for a team from a city where they have some sort of connection.

What is it with CCS members lately and a lack of vocabulary?

Yes, it is not the way I would do it because I find it unconventional and strange to pick a rooting interest from a hat at random. These bolded words are literally included in the Merriam Webster definition of "weird". So your first sentence is misguided because anyone that finds any behavior unorthodox or quirky and surreal is thinking that behavior is "weird".

Your second sentence is a non-sequiter - it is true but it is irrelevant to the bizarre methodology of picking a team to root for at random.

I qualified my post as opinion (aren't all posts here opinions??) But even if you were somehow unaware before I posted, I draw your attention to the second line of my post:

Weird. But do what you need to do, brother.

I feel pity that you missed the jovial spirit my post was intended and hope your comprehension improves soon.

fx1718

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
What is it with CCS members lately and a lack of vocabulary?

Yes, it is not the way I would do it because I find it unconventional and strange to pick a rooting interest from a hat at random. These bolded words are literally included in the Merriam Webster definition of "weird". So your first sentence is misguided because anyone that finds any behavior unorthodox or quirky and surreal is thinking that behavior is "weird".

Your second sentence is a non-sequiter - it is true but it is irrelevant to the bizarre methodology of picking a team to root for at random.

I qualified my post as opinion (aren't all posts here opinions??) But even if you were somehow unaware before I posted, I draw your attention to the second line of my post:

I feel pity that you missed the jovial spirit my post was intended and hope your comprehension improves soon.
I think you mean non-sequitur. I feel pity on you taking the time to write this trash post trying to feel superior.

jooo83

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. DePaul Blue Demons
I'm not a fan of the in-game sideline interviews.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
DC Defenders kicker just drilled a 56 yarder that would have been good from 70 yards.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
They are playing like it’s the pro bowl

Viciousjay

Liked Posts:
These guys seriously suck, they need a QB and DE who can make this happen, also they picked the worst cities to do a start up

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
It definitely feels like scrub ball.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
This is honestly way more entertaining than the NFL. Better rules, faster game... not watching commercials for 4 hours straight.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Mercy, Jim Zorn is one tired, boring boresnoozer

Seattle will not be my team.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
I want Vince McMahon to bodyslam Zorn afterthe game.

He is like anti excited.

yuck