oh FFS..Dalton heating up to bears..via Rapoport

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
I have never been an advocate for firing someone because of a move, but this would be it.....also could be agent trying to make fake interest
I heard not a soul was interested

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
@baselman1974 well..it's 5 o'clock somewhere....
200.gif

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Interest in Dalton doesn’t have to be as the starter...

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
This can't be real! HARD PASS!!

Bring back Trubisky is light-years better option that signing Dalton. So is Rolling with Foles. I'd rather have a UDFA as a backup too.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Yay. Another pointless smokescreen signing so Pace can get fleeced again.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I think y'all are stupid.

I mean the timing seems really damn coincidental that earlier this morning the report was that Seattle was saying hey offer more, and then this afternoon the Bears are connected to Andy Dalton.

did none of you dumb sons of bitches pay attention to the eagles negotiations through the media?

I'm not saying that we will end up with Russell Wilson for sure but this is all the same shit we just saw with Carson Wentz.

The media is getting used left and right and they are taking it like the dirty whores they are.

Mighty Joe Young

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Bears creating fake Dalton rumors to put more pressure on Seattle

At least someone has a brain.

I mean come on, the Seattle report about asking for more in the morning and this report in the afternoon?

The timing is extremely suspect folks.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
At least someone has a brain.

I mean come on, the Seattle report about asking for more in the morning and this report in the afternoon?

The timing is extremely suspect folks.
Lol that report didn't say Seattle was asking for more. A reporter said they could offer more. I'm sure Seattle doesn't care if the Bears FO jeopardizes their jobs and signs Andy Dalton.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think y'all are stupid.

I mean the timing seems really damn coincidental that earlier this morning the report was that Seattle was saying hey offer more, and then this afternoon the Bears are connected to Andy Dalton.

did none of you dumb sons of bitches pay attention to the eagles negotiations through the media?

I'm not saying that we will end up with Russell Wilson for sure but this is all the same shit we just saw with Carson Wentz.

The media is getting used left and right and they are taking it like the dirty whores they are.
No one in their right mind would think the Bears are using Dalton v Wilson for leverage

Mighty Joe Young

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Agreed. That's an absurd take and it doesn't apply any pressure to Seattle in any way.

If you pay enough attention we see shit like that all the time with teams doing stuff like that.

Now between you and me I also agree it's stupid and doesn't really work, but the fact that it's stupid and doesn't work is besides the point.

the fact that team still do it despite the fact that it's stupid and doesn't work is the point.