oh FFS..Dalton heating up to bears..via Rapoport

Montucky

Liked Posts:
Well, fucking dammit.
Key thing that people forget, even I forget, is the "via Rapoport". When him or Schefter put something out there its usually pretty legit, when its a bunch of people on Twitter hyping themselves up over things that don't matter (and then attracting the usual hanger-ons in the media trying to get in on the clicks) its usually not.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
The cat still got most haters tongue..At least @Toast88 manned up.

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
Pace does love shitty gingers and the Giraffe has been off the team long enough. If a QB sucks, the Bears will always go out of their way to acquire him.

#CALLED IT!

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
Why are people acting like Nagy and Pace are going to have some absolutey high bar to return after next season. This is the bears franchise were talking about 1 game over .500 and they're back. They don't necessarily have to make a gigantic move to be 1 game over .500.

I agree but have you looked at the 2021 schedule. On face value, if the Bears don’t grossly improve, they will struggle to win 6games.

The Bears only beat bad teams.

ChiKhan

QB1
Liked Posts:
I agree but have you looked at the 2021 schedule. On face value, if the Bears don’t grossly improve, they will struggle to win 6games.

The Bears only beat bad teams.
One of the toughest schedules in the league according to last seasons record but the NFL stands not for long who knows how that translates into next season. On paper right now it looks like a very tough schedule though.