oh FFS..Dalton heating up to bears..via Rapoport

Toast88

Liked Posts:
A lot of the Dalton stuff I’m seeing isn’t any new info, but rather regurgitates the same report with varying ranges of speculation.

“Oh, Bears are doing their due diligence and taking a look at Dalton? I’ve got the perfect headline!”

‘Bears close to signing Dalton!’

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
It's like you are dating Cameron Diaz and suddendly in the bedroom she became Sarah Jessica Parker.
both of them are ug-lee AF. Both of them.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Dalton is a smart move. Still has arms and doesn't get injured all the time. He could easily be a top 27 QB for us.
his brane tho....

ChiGuy

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
I’m fairly sure they do this shit to deliberately piss everyone off

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
You want to know how fucked up the Bears are? Dalton has thrown for 4000 yards twice, something no Bears QB has ever done, and he's thrown for more than 30 touchdowns, something no Bears QB has ever done. And he has a season with a 100+ QB rating with more than 250 attempts. Something no Bears QB has ever done.

Jesus Christ is that depressing.
Garbage time stat padding.... Steelers and ravens smacked Andy and the bengals around so much that 4 quarters were free dimes for Andy.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
If the Bears really wanted Dalton they could have signed him last year and not traded for Foles...

That is why I don't think Dalton is in the cards...

picking up Dalton would highlight the amazing level of incompetency.

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
Dalton.......Damn it has come to this. How about we just stay with Foles and send that boatload of picks we were going to use for Wilson to move up in the draft for Fields or Lance.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
If the Bears really wanted Dalton they could have signed him last year and not traded for Foles...

That is why I don't think Dalton is in the cards...

picking up Dalton would highlight the amazing level of incompetency.
I think they are trying to get Marcus Mariota from the Raiders for less and are using Andy Dalton as potential leverage. If I remember correctly Ryan Pace was enamored with Mariota back in that year's draft.

Probie2429

Liked Posts:
Best move is to trade for Minshew and draft a QB early to sit for a season or two. Minshew has upside that guys like Dalton, etc. don’t have anymore. Keep Foles as the mentor. Bears don’t have the ammo let alone the right situation to attract Wilson or Watson with the GM and HC on the hot seat.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
I think they are trying to get Marcus Mariota from the Raiders for less and are using Andy Dalton as potential leverage. If I remember correctly Ryan Pace was enamored with Mariota back in that year's draft.
Oh how I wish I was right.

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
OK.....Dalton as a bridge and trade a boatload of picks for a top rookie.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:

he was...

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
If all you're looking for is a bridge for a drafted rookie, Foles +$10M probably does a better job than Foles + Dalton which is what they have now. Looking at the cap Dalton might be the biggest FA signing in offseason.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
If all you're looking for is a bridge for a drafted rookie, Foles +$10M probably does a better job than Foles + Dalton which is what they have now. Looking at the cap Dalton might be the biggest FA signing in offseason.
Exactly. The Bears still have to find two guys who can play offensive tackle and now have less money do it.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
A lot of the Dalton stuff I’m seeing isn’t any new info, but rather regurgitates the same report with varying ranges of speculation.

“Oh, Bears are doing their due diligence and taking a look at Dalton? I’ve got the perfect headline!”

‘Bears close to signing Dalton!’

Well, fucking dammit.