oh FFS..Dalton heating up to bears..via Rapoport

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Having Andy Dalton as your starter is like resigning yourself to wearing sweat pants for the rest of your life.

Dalton as backup...ok

If this means they are trading for Wilson after June 1st then thats cool...

If Dalton and Foles are the guys after June 1st. I'm out until Nagy and Pace are gone

You post here even more than me. You'll watch.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
Having Andy Dalton as your starter is like resigning yourself to wearing sweat pants for the rest of your life.

Dalton as backup...ok

If this means they are trading for Wilson after June 1st then thats cool...

If Dalton and Foles are the guys after June 1st. I'm out until Nagy and Pace are gone
I'd love to wear sweatpants for the rest of my life. Don't do that disservice to sweatpants

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
You post here even more than me. You'll watch.

I've turned off the Bears before without a problem....I scheduled guitar lesson during Bears games in 2019 to give myself something to do.

I do post a lot, but I won't watch a bad product.

DeerBrinker34

Liked Posts:
Can't think of a camp battle that gets me more"Fired Up" than Andy Dalton vs Nick Foles. Throw in a mid to late round rookie QB to take over the Tyler Bray role and consider me intrigued.

^^^^sarcasm^^^^

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Can't think of a camp battle that gets me more"Fired Up" than Andy Dalton vs Nick Foles. Throw in a mid to late round rookie QB to take over the Tyler Bray role and consider me intrigued.

^^^^sarcasm^^^^
That God you told us that was sarcasm. Nobody would have ever thought that otherwise.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Rather have Winston smh

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Dalton would be beyond underwhelming and would likely signal the death of any Russell Wilson dream.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
I still think they are going to re-sign Trubisky if Wilson deal is not happening

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I just think if you make the move for Dalton you are announcing that Foles is "unplayable bad". That would be 42 million guaranteed and a 4th round pick on "unplayable bad" QBs in Glennon and Foles. Some owners might be pissed about wasting those resources.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
I just think if you make the move for Dalton you are announcing that Foles is "unplayable bad". That would be 42 million guaranteed and a 4th round pick on "unplayable bad" QBs in Glennon and Foles. Some owners might be pissed about wasting those resources.

Didnt they already announce that when they stuck with Mitch, who is currently sitting on his couch waiting for the phone to ring?