oh FFS..Dalton heating up to bears..via Rapoport

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Wtf is going on here? They've already got a backup qb that will be starting come September, why would they acquire another one?

Just trot Foles out there with the 1st/3rd round pick as the backup.

I mean I want Russ on the team as much as the next guy I'd just prefer to draft him in the third instead of trading three firsts for him.

Rise

Liked Posts:
Wtf is going on here? They've already got a backup qb that will be starting come September, why would they acquire another one?

Just trot Foles out there with the 1st/3rd round pick as the backup.

I mean I want Russ on the team as much as the next guy I'd just prefer to draft him in the third instead of trading three firsts for him.

Of course let’s just draft the second coming of russel Wilson in the 3rd round why didn’t they think of this? I mean it’s a tough call, but I think you’re right let’s save our 3 1sts and just draft the next russel Wilson this year in the 3rd problem solved. Now we can use the 1st and 2nd on some defense or oline!

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Of course let’s just draft the second coming of russel Wilson in the 3rd round why didn’t they think of this? I mean it’s a tough call, but I think you’re right let’s save our 3 1sts and just draft the next russel Wilson this year in the 3rd problem solved. Now we can use the 1st and 2nd on some defense or oline!
See! This guy gets it!

shoez90

Liked Posts:
truth here. if we keep playing on this stupid merry go round we deserve all the negative shit that happens to us as a team and fans. Bcuz some will say not bad, this is fukin horrible. A backups backup and we are entertaining it smh. Maybe draft a QB? fuk dat no confidence in their ability to pick one and at our spot won't be who we need.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
Bears are desperate by all reports. They will be linked to every QB out there.

Didn't Brad Biggs just say today Winston would be a guy to go after...and Saints just resigned him.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Bears are desperate by all reports. They will be linked to every QB out there.

Didn't Brad Biggs just say today Winston would be a guy to go after...and Saints just resigned him.

When you're at the bar at last call you get pretty desperate. Sometimes that fat chick seems like a good idea at the moment.

It's not a good idea man.....not a good idea.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
If you pay enough attention we see shit like that all the time with teams doing stuff like that.

Now between you and me I also agree it's stupid and doesn't really work, but the fact that it's stupid and doesn't work is besides the point.

the fact that team still do it despite the fact that it's stupid and doesn't work is the point.

Just to prove my point:

See how this works? Seattle says "I'll see your Andy Dalton raise you a Sam Darnold."

You have two teams negotiating with really shitty quarterbacks but they're not even interested in.

I have no fucking idea why but this is what goes on in the league when there's negotiations to be had.

Whether they are serious or just fucking with each other, I swear to God I'll never know...

Liked Posts:
Meh , I don’t buy the bears seriously considering it, definitely not for a starter role.

The level of click bait is an all time high right now.

Tillman33

Liked Posts:
I think the Bears are all in on this bum. Not a bad back up option though but it seems like they’d propose

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Initial thought on Dalton:
Really Frenchkiss.gif I Think Not.gif

This dumb tweet about it "heating up for Dalton":
strange person.gif

The rationalisation response of: "WTF? - Oh you were just kidding / trolling Bears Nation"
Laugh - the Rock.gif

or just another ingenious Pace smokescreen for the Pace lovers & Watson Wilson gobbers:
telling me theres a chance.gif

Were Dalton to be considered anything more than a backup replacement for Foles:
yikes ferris.gif

Level of progression should this become serious, and actual draft picks (however late) be offered for him:
Oh My God - Ace Ventura.gif dog vs ball flying fail.gif

CCS until we know for sure:
Beaker.gif OR ani - MJ popcorn eat.gif

No, but really:
Not gon happen.gif

For the rest of this thread:
Talk Amongst Yourselves.gif

Attachments

• Yikes - Seinfeld sm.gif
    Yikes - Seinfeld sm.gif
    767.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Shocked - Signs.gif
    Shocked - Signs.gif
    932.2 KB · Views: 0
  • office space ass kicked saying something like that.jpg
    office space ass kicked saying something like that.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 0

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
Just to prove my point:

See how this works? Seattle says "I'll see your Andy Dalton raise you a Sam Darnold."

You have two teams negotiating with really shitty quarterbacks but they're not even interested in.

I have no fucking idea why but this is what goes on in the league when there's negotiations to be had.

Whether they are serious or just fucking with each other, I swear to God I'll never know...
Wtf does Seattle showing interest in darnold have to do with the bears other than potentially helping them get Wilson because Seattle has a plausible replacement they are looking at? That isn't a leverage play, it is a there is a chance we'll give up russ play

BradyJay

Liked Posts:
...Who is he coming in to backup?

zabavka

The owls are not what they seem...
Liked Posts:
Same movie every year...in on big names, overpay for scrubs.

How many times can they do the same thing over expecting different results?

The definition of insanity

kalmavet

Liked Posts:
Can't wait to add Dalton to that SNF qb graphic when the Bears play the Packers. Whooooooo!

/barf