Ok so hear me out

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I was 80/20 on fire everyone and trade Fields but this team is improving , now I’m 60/40 on it with the caveat being get rid of Getsy. Maybe it’s just the hype of winning but still. Also I’m bringing back @nc0gneto

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I was 80/20 on fire everyone and trade Fields but this team is improving , now I’m 60/40 on it with the caveat being get rid of Getsy. Maybe it’s just the hype of winning but still. Also I’m bringing back @nc0gneto
That's where I've been for a while. Keep Fields, Getsy goes, build the roster.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
It’s still amazing to me that Fields has nearly a perfect passer rating when throwing to DJ Moore yet he’s not more of a focal point of this offense.

there will still also be the problem of our HC having to be the actual DC. Can he keep doing that?

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Oh no fucking sheeps

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
It’s still amazing to me that Fields has nearly a perfect passer rating when throwing to DJ Moore yet he’s not more of a focal point of this offense.

there will still also be the problem of our HC having to be the actual DC. Can he keep doing that?
Lovie did it fir a bit

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
At the very least, Luke Getsy should be fired.
He should. He has an opportunity to turn it around starting after the first half today. Fields left a lot of plays out there today, he was a little off the coordinator called a good game in the second half. I hate Getsy as much as anyone and if his inconsistent play calling continues I’d be shocked if he wasn’t let go.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

I was kind of seeing this coming like a fortune teller hence why I was putting this out a few weeks ago.

The Montez sweat trade unlocked the defense and while I still think the smart move is to fire matt, I could see them bringing him back.

I think there's a very real possibility that Luke getsy is fired and that when Ron Rivera is let go, Eric Bieniemy becomes the new offensive coordinator and assistant head coach...

Frigidus

Liked Posts:
I'd give Sweat more credit for the turnaround than Flus. On paper we had a good back seven to start the season, our issue early in the year was the total absence of pass rush. Flus might be a decent enough DC, but as head coach he has let multiple games get away from him. I don't want to see any 20 point leads blown when we finally have a playoff roster.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'd give Sweat more credit for the turnaround than Flus. On paper we had a good back seven to start the season, our issue early in the year was the total absence of pass rush. Flus might be a decent enough DC, but as head coach he has let multiple games get away from him. I don't want to see any 20 point leads blown when we finally have a playoff roster.
No, I’m not a Fluser fan at all. He had a players meeting about 4 weeks ago and asked for their input on what they want to do different. One of the things was more man on third down, it’s really opened up what he can call on first and second down. I think it was on a hoge and jahns podcast I wish I could find it.

Sweat has absolutely upgraded the line but Fluser deserves credit for calling plays to his players talents

Edit: and ironically enough I think it was DJ was asked if that was done for the offense and he said no lol