I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Harbaugh is a douche, but he's a proven head coach douche. I'm not sure I'd be in favor of firing Eberflus and then replacing him with Ben Johnson or Eric Bienemy or another unproven coach that will definitely be a wild card.
i dont even mind that hes a douche, i dont need to have the HC be a "likeable" guy. I just have doubts that he is the answer for the bears.

and youre right that those guys would be wild cards. course Mike McDaniel was a wild card when he was hired and that has worked out pretty well for the Dolphins.

I guess I would just rather the bears take a chance on someone who has shown to be an innovator on the side of the ball they specialize in. I dont see Harbaugh as that.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
i dont even mind that hes a douche, i dont need to have the HC be a "likeable" guy. I just have doubts that he is the answer for the bears.

and youre right that those guys would be wild cards. course Mike McDaniel was a wild card when he was hired and that has worked out pretty well for the Dolphins.

I guess I would just rather the bears take a chance on someone who has shown to be an innovator on the side of the ball they specialize in. I dont see Harbaugh as that.
That's fair. I tend to think that the Bears need to finally show up in the 21st century and really focus on the offensive side of the ball. I'm not entirely convinced that we need an offensive head coach to get there, but do I trust Eberflus to hire the guy that is going to be an innovator on offense? His track record says "no". And I also say "no" lol.

With that in mind, I wouldn't hate a Ben Johnson or Eric Bieniemy. But it's a bigger roll of the dice than maybe someone like Harbaugh. But you probably need to keep rolling those dice or be forever mediocre. The next 4 games are gonna be huge for the Flus.