Ok so hear me out

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:
In that scenario, I would maybe take Jer'Zhan Newton to address 3T. No one would be able to handle that line, especially if Dexter comes into his own as a 1T... and you'd still have a quality LT in Braxton Jones.
You can pick up a 3T in the 2nd round hence why id want that pick. Leonard Taylor out of Miami or Mason Smith from LSU would likely be there early on in the 2nd. Im not sold on Braxton at all. Decent guy but hes not on the level of what we could get early in the draft.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
I dunno

Unless they pull a lions last year and win out and have a shot in week 17 for a playoff berth...not sure I'd trust fluberbus again

And Fields.....he so remedial in the pass game that's its mind boggling.....he still won't pull the trigger and is late on almost everything, even his completions.

The dream of having #1 and getting a boatload when trading it, while Fields is the guy......is a dream.....just don't see it from him, his inconsistencies show from quarter to quarter.

On the positive side.....he didn't turn it over; but tried with borderline fumble on drive 1

19-33, 291 total yards, 2 Tds. A Bear win. How can you still find fault with JF ?

greg23

Liked Posts:
19-33, 291 total yards, 2 Tds. A Bear win. How can you still find fault with JF ?
He was poor in 1st half and good in 2nd half.

Still held the ball waaay too many times vs letting it rip.

The guy will always have an excellent game on the ground (because he holds it) and will always make a few wow throws (most nfl qb do) but he still is pretty average or worse in the pocket

I'd like to think he's gonna get better with time but he's like 35+ games into an NFL career and it's not likely to change much.

Bust

Liked Posts:
It's official. Everyone comes back next season. Poles, Getsy, Fields, Eberflus, all key free agent to be Bears.

The team is built for next season boyz

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
It's official. Everyone comes back next season. Poles, Getsy, Fields, Eberflus, all key free agent to be Bears.

The team is built for next season boyz
So is the Ohio State QB lost curse over?

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
He was poor in 1st half and good in 2nd half.

Still held the ball waaay too many times vs letting it rip.

The guy will always have an excellent game on the ground (because he holds it) and will always make a few wow throws (most nfl qb do) but he still is pretty average or worse in the pocket

I'd like to think he's gonna get better with time but he's like 35+ games into an NFL career and it's not likely to change much.

I don't get why you can't just savor the win.
I mean if JF rescued you from a burning building, would you disparage him for using
a ladder? Sigh.....that's a rhetorical question.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Lets be honest, he's completely lucky they're this bad and dysfunctional. The QB they took isn't even the one the coaches wanted lol. Their OL has had injuries and theyve had key injuries on defense.

DJM wasn't even his 2nd choice for the player he wanted in return. He wanted Burns, then Horn.

But credit where its due, the trade looks leaps and bounds better than where people expected the Panthers to land this season. Its fairytale shit. The only thing bad about it is unrealistic people will keep saying unrealistic things because something completely unrealistic happened.

Things have certainly turned in Poles’ favor for sure, but I judge things based on the results. So far, the results are incredibly positive.

For all we know, he targeted Carolina because they would be in range of Wright, have a dysfunctional owner, and he knew he knew he’d be taking a key member of a team that would be playing with a rookie QB in the only season that would truly matter to the Bears.

Poles still has to convert in a big way this offseason, but fans that suggest he should be fired right now are delusional.

Side note…. Here are the players he discussed with Carolina according to Adam Jahns at The Athletic:

“The best part of the Bears’ trade with the Panthers for the first pick was Poles’ demand for an active player. He asked for Moore, pass rusher Brian Burns or defensive tackle Derrick Brown.”

dennehy

Liked Posts:

@Anytime45

see what I mean this Getsy 'upswing / effect narrative' on JF is starting to subconsciously take hold 🤷‍♂️ 😔👉 #61
You are an idiot.

The point is that starting over right when Fields is showing consistently better play (which was the argument) is not good for Fields.

I understand that you read at the level of a third grader, but even you can do better here.

Last edited:

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Lovie did it fir a bit
If it remains mostly status quo, I'd love it if Rivera didn't get a HC offer and comes back home. Also Frazier should return to the NFL next year. Both would run this system well. I mentioned Rivera 1st because he's shown a more aggressive version of the C2 in the past but both would be really good options.

Bust

Liked Posts:
You are an idiot.

The point is that starting over right when Fields is showing consistently better play (which was the argument) is not good for Fields.

I understand that you read at the level of a third grader, but even you can do better here.

DJ Moore agrees and wants to keep Getsy / Fields. Everyone needs to return. The End.

in a Bears uniform DJ Moore rewriting all his personal career records . . .
-1st career rushing touchdown
- just needs 122 yards to reach his new career high in yards catching
-7 touchdowns tied for career high.

it's a sign boyz

dennehy

Liked Posts:
DJ Moore agrees and wants to keep Getsy / Fields. Everyone needs to return. The End.

in a Bears uniform DJ Moore rewriting all his personal career records . . .
-1st career rushing touchdown
- just needs 122 yards to reach his new career high in yards catching
-7 touchdowns tied for career high.

it's a sign boyz
Please don't respond to any more of my posts.

Thanks in advance.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
just put on ignore. all these old karen's on these boards who feel the need to verbally announce their intentions make me LOL

thanks for the continued laughs! Love it here!! it's like comedy hour!
I like reading your posts sometimes because of how dumb they are, so I'm not putting you on ignore.

But please don't respond to mine.

Thanks again.

UChiLAbear

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. UCLA Bruins
Maybe because he won't have a job if Ron Rivera gets fired and no one seems to be interested in hiring him as a head coach?

Ask yourself why he would make a lateral move from Kansas City to Washington.

It happens. And him and Ryan Poles know each other from Kansas City
But the other side of the coin is, it's possible Poles won't hire him BECAUSE HE KNEW HIM in KC.....idk, but just sayin'