CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
None but Mayfield is the best on the list.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
Trubs would have been a clear No.1 pick if he stayed to this year.

Speed

Liked Posts:
The only one that of those that would have me slightly thinking is Rosen and even still it would be like pulling teeth rooting for that douche. Happy with what we got.

This class does have depth though, and its got a lot of question marks too. Happy they found a guy whether it works we'll find out.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
Remember last year many were claiming that this years QB draft class was better and that the Bears should draft a different position and wait until this year?

AussieBear

With Glennon at QB right? Stick to rugby aussie.

AFC championship game..... man gave them heart.. dat identity.. dunno if his body will last 4 years though

yes with glennon... he would have turned it on.. leanord catches that ball week one.. atl aint even in da playoffs then.. it changes everything

AussieBear

Remember last year many were claiming that this years QB draft class was better and that the Bears should draft a different position and wait until this year?

hell.. member a few weeks back ppl were laughing saying there isnt any qbs worth it dis yr.. trying to take shots at us who b said there would be a class.... now there b 4-6 possible 1st rders..now nuffin...but... inverted shriveled dicks and quietness..

SUPERFAN

YUUUGE member
Liked Posts:
Glennons a bum
I cant stand crapperdick but id take him over the ginger giraffe in a second
Trubiski is definitely pick of this litter tho
He be dat fire and i bet he be the future of the franchise years after watson and glennon are out of the league

AussieBear

Glennons a bum
I cant stand crapperdick but id take him over the ginger giraffe in a second
Trubiski is definitely pick of this litter tho
He be dat fire and i bet he be the future of the franchise years after watson and glennon are out of the league

almost there.. too thick

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
AFC championship game..... man gave them heart.. dat identity.. dunno if his body will last 4 years though

yes with glennon... he would have turned it on.. leanord catches that ball week one.. atl aint even in da playoffs then.. it changes everything

Leanord was out played that week by another rookie named Cohen.
Tarik Cohen had a historical day on Sunday. The rookie had 66 yards on the ground, another 47 yards receiving (plus a TD), and 45 punt return yards, for a Bears rookie season-opening record of 158 total yards. He also led the team in those three categories, and in targets (12) and receptions (8).

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:

I believe they all wanted.....Jamal Adams......

Jamal Adams stats...83 tackles 2 sacks 0 picks 1st Round selection

Eddie Jackson stats....73 tackles 0 sacks 2 picks 1 TD 4th round selection

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Without a doubt Mitch would be #1. Poor Browns..

Shiiiiiiiiiiiit. You mean lucky Mitch. He avoided the 100% inevitable ruining of his career by not being drafted by the Browns. At least with the Bears he only has a 75% chance of being ruined.

Thread should be re-named which of these QBs' career are the Browns ruining this off-season.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
usa_today_10280332.0.jpg

Dagman310

Liked Posts:
Shiiiiiiiiiiiit. You mean lucky Mitch. He avoided the 100% inevitable ruining of his career by not being drafted by the Browns. At least with the Bears he only has a 75% chance of being ruined.

Thread should be re-named which of these QBs' career are the Browns ruining this off-season.

Hahahah Ya but the bad thing is, I think he wanted to go to the Browns. 75% lol you're probably not too far off.