Ok tell me who would you take over Trubs in this ah? great class of QBs

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
Also, IIRC Cousins was the immediate backup because Washington didn't even have any QB's on the roster headed into the draft or they only had one. The Bears have/will have three.

EDIT: Looked it up, only QB on the Redskins roster prior to the draft that I could find was Rex Grossman.

How do you figure? Glennon will be cut and Sanchez was on a one year deal. It'd be the Bears' choice to re-sign Sanchez or draft a QB. I'm pretty sure WAS couldn't have just signed a shitty veteran FA QB too...

So your point was that WAS had RG3, Cousins, and Grossman after the draft, and CHI will have Trubisky, Sanchize (maybe), and who else?

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
The Packers have drafted one QB in the last 5 seasons................
So Um....

What?

Again. The Redskins had the draft capital to do so.............

The Redskins had the draft capital? They spent the 6th, 36th, next years 1st, and the subsequent years 1st round pick. THEN they spent a 4th round pick on Cousins. In the same draft.

So you are saying the Redskins can spend three picks in one year (1st, 2nd, and 4th round) on QBs in which they had a total of 9 picks, but the Bears can't spend 1 pick in which they have 7 total picks? Never mind the other two 1st round picks WAS traded away.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
The Redskins had the draft capital? They spent the 6th, 36th, next years 1st, and the subsequent years 1st round pick. THEN they spent a 4th round pick on Cousins. In the same draft.

So you are saying the Redskins can spend three picks in one year (1st, 2nd, and 4th round) on QBs in which they had a total of 9 picks, but the Bears can't spend 1 pick in which they have 7 total picks? Never mind the other two 1st round picks WAS traded away.

Dammmnnnn got em

Mikeropod

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. San Antonio Spurs
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Cleveland Browns
  1. San Jose Sharks
  1. Miami (Ohio) Redhawks
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I believe they all wanted.....Jamal Adams......

Jamal Adams stats...83 tackles 2 sacks 0 picks 1st Round selection

Eddie Jackson stats....73 tackles 0 sacks 2 picks 1 TD 4th round selection

That's 2 TDs, one INT return and one FUMBLE return.

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
How do you figure? Glennon will be cut and Sanchez was on a one year deal. It'd be the Bears' choice to re-sign Sanchez or draft a QB. I'm pretty sure WAS couldn't have just signed a shitty veteran FA QB too...

So your point was that WAS had RG3, Cousins, and Grossman after the draft, and CHI will have Trubisky, Sanchize (maybe), and who else?

We don't know that.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
We don't know that.

But you somehow know that he’s going to be on the roster when the draft comes around...? Interesting how that works... also interesting how you ignore the fact that Sanchez is an upcoming FA yet you affirm that CHI “will have” (your words) 3 QBs on the roster.

I’d be very confident placing any wager that Glennon won’t be on the roster for next year. How confident are you that he will be?