HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I believe they all wanted.....Jamal Adams......

Jamal Adams stats...83 tackles 2 sacks 0 picks 1st Round selection

Eddie Jackson stats....73 tackles 0 sacks 2 picks 1 TD 4th round selection

:yep:

https://xer0hour.com/jacksontackling.png

jacksontackling.png

https://xer0hour.com/jacksonprp.png

jacksonprp.png

https://xer0hour.com/jacksoncoverage.png

jacksoncoverage.png

https://xer0hour.com/jacksonrunstop.png

jacksonrunstop.png

Adrian Amos thrown in on each frame as a bonus.

I Just Want To Read

Liked Posts:
I believe they all wanted.....Jamal Adams......

Jamal Adams stats...83 tackles 2 sacks 0 picks 1st Round selection

Eddie Jackson stats....73 tackles 0 sacks 2 picks 1 TD 4th round selection

The elite safety prospect last year was so obviously Malik Hooker.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Oh FFS, okay I'll add Malik Hooker. Gimme a moment. Oh wait, season ending injury :yep:

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
Leanord was out played that week by another rookie named Cohen.
Tarik Cohen had a historical day on Sunday. The rookie had 66 yards on the ground, another 47 yards receiving (plus a TD), and 45 punt return yards, for a Bears rookie season-opening record of 158 total yards. He also led the team in those three categories, and in targets (12) and receptions (8).

Not sure what your point here is...are you trying to say Cohen out played Fournette because he had the added yardage from punt returns? Because there is plenty wrong in whatever argument you are trying to make starting with the fact you are comparing apples to oranges.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Remember last year many were claiming that this years QB draft class was better and that the Bears should draft a different position and wait until this year?

More of them will go in one and earlier in general this year etc but quantity isn't the same as quality at the top of draft. It's rarefied air as far as QBs are concerned and you need to jump at the opportunity if you believe in the player. Mitch would be in the mix if not the top candidate, obviously depending on how his year went but there's nothing I've seen to indicate it wouldn't have gone well.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
That’s hearsay. What if Trubisky had a bad season much like Darnold or Allen did had he stayed in college?

Which was highly likely given the team NC fielded this season. Not surprising he said fuck this shit I'm out.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Remember last year many were claiming that this years QB draft class was better and that the Bears should draft a different position and wait until this year?

Isn't that every year?

tgmxd

Liked Posts:
Shiiiiiiiiiiiit. You mean lucky Mitch. He avoided the 100% inevitable ruining of his career by not being drafted by the Browns. At least with the Bears he only has a 75% chance of being ruined.

Thread should be re-named which of these QBs' career are the Browns ruining this off-season.

Slight conspiracy theory here but I do think he wanted to avoid Cleveland in the draft which is why he didn't tell the Browns he even met with the Bears

Trubisky could have easily told Cleveland that Pace wanted him so the Browns would have known how high they needed to move up

I am sure if the Browns knew what the Bears were up to they would have taken him at 1 or traded up to 2

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Sam Darnold

Josh Rosen

Baker Mayfield

Josh Allen

Lamar Jackson

Mason Rudolph

Bolded guys I would take over Trubisky...but that doesn't mean this QB class still isn't good/great(I think it is)

Although I liked last year's class too.

Darnold
Rosen
Jackson
Allen(meh on him)
Rudolph
Falk
Mayfield

That's a really...really good QB class.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think we have to take a developmental QB later in the draft, right? Give me some Luke Falk in the 4th or 5th

FirstTimer

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I think we have to take a developmental QB later in the draft, right? Give me some Luke Falk in the 4th or 5th

I love me some Falk...but why a developmental QB for the Bears?

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I love me some Falk...but why a developmental QB for the Bears?

I assume we probably cut Glennon and possibly Sanchez. I just thought we would take a rookie qb to develop as a 3rd string.

FirstTimer

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I assume we probably cut Glennon and possibly Sanchez. I just thought we would take a rookie qb to develop as a 3rd string.

To use as trade bait later? As insurance for Trubisky? I guess, Id have to ask to what end? IMO the Bears need to be taking guys to help at positions of needs and fill out a roster and build depth. Taking a guy to be a 3rd stringer behind a guy you hope never comes off the field doesn't do much to help the franchise IMO.

Big Tyme D

Liked Posts:

And it still is. Not taking anything from Trubs... who would have been in the mix at the top of this class had he stayed in school... but the depth at the top of this class is much better than last years crop of QBs. Last year a lot of the top QBs had questions if they would be first round picks or not... three were... but this year 4-5 are looking to be top ten... with out question.
But again if Trubs had waited to be in this class he would have been one of those selected at the top... and the question hasn't been securely answered yet if taking him lst year was the right thing to do vs. waiting to take any of these guys this year. For the Bears sake ... I hope the gamble pays off and Trubs continues to improve as a QB.

FirstTimer

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
As Bearmick has pointed out, it's mid-January so it's time to start shitting all over the QB class for the draft.

Every. Single. Year.