On trading Derrick Rose

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
he has elite trade value after paying 10 games in 2 seasons?

we shouldn't discuss yahoo contributors articles....anybody with a dumb idea can make a article....this is the same place somebody proposed we trade for Amare

ChiSoxCity

Liked Posts:
he has elite trade value after paying 10 games in 2 seasons?

He may or may not be an elite player going forward, but for now, he's worth at minimum a lottery pick and some players.

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
He may or may not be an elite player going forward, but for now, he's worth at minimum a lottery pick and some players.

as bad as i hate to say it....i dont think we could give Rose away for free...not atleast till he comes back and plays at a high level but then why would we trade him?

but with how much hes making...no team is gonna take that risk

BIGGIEsmalls 23

Liked Posts:
This is based off an "article" that was potentially written by a message board poster.

It's not fact-based. It's just bitterness from a Rose troll.

It's an opinion piece....a bad one at that.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
if washington was able to find a dumb ass to trade for gilbert arenas and his whopper contract and weak knees Im sure someone would go for Rose. Whats the risk of a small market team to get a possible superstar if he stays healthy and have him stuck there for years? Teams that cant put a team together cause stars want to run out of town asap might be down for a trade. High risk High reward. Personally if I was a gm I would just stay away though

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
Wizards took a equally bad contract in Rashard Lewis

BIGGIEsmalls 23

Liked Posts:
Those advocating for a Rose trade must really hate the Bulls organization.

You do understand that the moment they trade him, they will be frozen out of any superstar FA signings for eternity. If you thought their reputation was bad now, just imagine what it will be after they trade the humble home-town kid because he injured his knees after winning a MVP.

RC_Skinny22

Sharpshooter
Donator
Liked Posts:
If the Bulls traded Derrick Rose, they would be fucked for years to come. Team would fall a part and suddenly it´s 1999 again!

Derrick´s knees are the only hope Bulls fans can have for a title, soon!

ChiSoxCity

Liked Posts:
Sooo, what happens if Rose's knees are shot?

That's the point of the article, the comparisons to Hardaway and Hill illustrate that.

I love Rose and truly hope he beats this thing. But I am, at heart, a pragmatist.

Three straight years of making commercials and sitting in luxury suites during games makes me view things from a different perspective than most fans.

BIGGIEsmalls 23

Liked Posts:
Cuz that's what Chicago sports fans do, right?
Yes, the smart ones "deal with it".

The idiotic portion of the fan-base trolls the franchise player because he tore an ACL & rehabbed differently than what the idiotic portion of the fan-base wanted.

Axl Rose

Liked Posts:
Cuz that's what Chicago sports fans do, right?

we have no other choice ...no team is gonna trade for him

even if we could trade him i would feel wrong throwing Rose under the bus...he gave us some great years on low salary...so he has my loyalty

also like other ppl said its a bad look for us as a organization

no chance Rose is getting traded...so :dealwithit:

ChiSoxCity

Liked Posts:
Yes, the smart ones "deal with it".

The idiotic portion of the fan-base trolls the franchise player because he tore an ACL & rehabbed differently than what the idiotic portion of the fan-base wanted.

I'm only a troll to stupid ass homers like you. Rose hasn't played a full season in three years. He has $90+ Million dollar contract which could screw this team over if he ends up retiring because of his knees. A smart fan recognizes this. I swear everything is a fucking fairy tale with you clowns. If the Bulls can skillfully maneuver themselves, they can have the best roster in the NBA, with or without Rose. You idiots want to keep everybody but add Melo. We need more than Melo to win a championship.