On trading Derrick Rose

JosMin

Entirely too much tuna
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I have no problem debating someone, even if they have 10 accounts. You guys have a difficult job as it is, so don't bother with it. Thanks anyway.

BTW, I didn't know that SilenceS was a mod.

SilenceS isn't a mod, I am. If you're having a problem with a member, let me or one of the other moderators know.

BIGGIEsmalls 23

Liked Posts:
SilenceS isn't a mod, I am. If you're having a problem with a member, let me or one of the other moderators know.
Thanks man, but I'm cool. I don't have any problems with the posters here. I understand that there are some very young & immature members here. The trolling comes with the territory of message boards.

I'm actually just happy the activity is picking up on the Bulls board. I will do my best to help you guys expand the board.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Some of you guys hold grudges for too long after getting your ass handed to you in debates.....LOL.

It's only an internet message board.

I dont care about the opinion of a message board hero to hold a grudge.

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
How did last year's top pick work out for Cleveland?

this draft is way better than last years..best one since 2003

last year ppl considered it to be the weakest draft since 2000....also Cleveland reached for Bennett...most mocks had him going in the 7 to 10 range

Liked Posts:
I have no problem debating someone, even if they have 10 accounts. You guys have a difficult job as it is, so don't bother with it. Thanks anyway.

BTW, I didn't know that SilenceS was a mod.

What's with this wag the dog stuff. Only one account is addressing you on this topic. You just raised the multiple accounts issue so you can hide behind it since you're challenged to defend your position. Again, it's wag the dog.

Liked Posts:
What amuses me is how committed some people are to picking sides. I'm not happy with GarPax but I'm also not happy with Roses camp. There's been a lot of ugliness on both sides. I feel bad for Rose's teammates . Save Boozer and a couple of others, they're what's best about this organization. And I think Rose means more to them than they do to him and I don't think they're aware it's this way.

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think Adidas is in Rose's ear. I think Adidas, when giving him that shoe contract, saw an opportunity to penetrate one a major market.

Boy, and how is that decision working out for Adidas? Sure them sneaker sales are streaking out through the roof with all his playing time these last two years.

Liked Posts:
Boy, and how is that decision working out for Adidas? Sure them sneaker sales are streaking out through the roof with all his playing time these last two years.

Not to worry. I'm sure Biggiesmalls23 is buying his share. They might be discounted by now though .

BIGGIEsmalls 23

Liked Posts:
Not to worry. I'm sure Biggiesmalls23 is buying his share. They might be discounted by now though .
My last post was around 6 pm yesterday. I'm logging in for the first time today & I see in this post that you were actually thinking about me at around 3 am.

My wife was screaming my real name at 3 am, while you were screaming my internet message board username at 3 am....LOL.

I'm now convinced that you're a weirdo.