One More Proof Getsy Don't Know What He is Doing..

msadows

Liked Posts:
with a little Taysom Hill sprinkled in

Nah,

Mike Vick after the dog beating is a good comp. 3700 total yards, 30 total tds, 6 int's, 11 fumbles(led the league)

Sounds like a good fields redemption comp

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Just looking at these statlines makes me wonder if we should just throw out QBR and the traditional passer rating.
I think the QBR is reflecting sacks and sack yds where the passer rating isn't. Fields also took sacks at 3x Bagent's rate. Tyson forced a few picks not taking a sack and hadn't quite caught up to the speed of the game (hopefully) yet.

How can both Bagent and Fields average under 200 ypg but combined average over 200 ypg? I don't recall a lot of halfback passes etc. Did another O player dump one to DJ that took it to the house?

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
He didn't dink and dunk his way to 200 yards in back to back games.
What average yards in the air on those passes? I recall he was right near 2 air yards per pass against the Raiders.

Canth

Liked Posts:
I think the QBR is reflecting sacks and sack yds where the passer rating isn't. Fields also took sacks at 3x Bagent's rate. Tyson forced a few picks not taking a sack and hadn't quite caught up to the speed of the game (hopefully) yet.

How can both Bagent and Fields average under 200 ypg but combined average over 200 ypg? I don't recall a lot of halfback passes etc. Did another O player dump one to DJ that took it to the house?

It’s a weird quirk of the game where they both played.

Bagent actually averaged 194 yds/game in his 4 starts. Then, he had 83 yards in the game where Fields started.

Fields actually averaged 208.6 yds/game in the 12 games he started and finished. Then he had 58 yards in the game he got hurt.

But they average it by games played regardless of how many snaps or passes. And that MIN game gets counted twice in a sense

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Nah,

Mike Vick after the dog beating is a good comp. 3700 total yards, 30 total tds, 6 int's, 11 fumbles(led the league)

Sounds like a good fields redemption comp

he would need an Andy Reid though

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
What average yards in the air on those passes? I recall he was right near 2 air yards per pass against the Raiders.

6-7 total so surely somewhat less than that.
But he wasn't dinking and dunking. :ROFLMAO:

Didn't we lose a RB from over use when Bagent came in?