One More Proof Getsy Don't Know What He is Doing..

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
So Eberflus was a idiot to point out getsy lacking the ability to make in game adjustments??
I do actually, especially given he doesn’t make great in game adjustments. (Even though you couldn’t stay on topic about Fields and ventured into Getsy.) What do you think of Flus making statements about things Fields was inadequate at:

Poles discussed what he was looking for in a quarterback, should the Bears decide to start anew. Eberflus knows what he's looking for, too.

"I look at the guys that can operate the third down, two minute in the end of the game situations," Eberflus said.

"You got to look at toughness for a quarterback, it really is about the mental toughness to be able to stand in the pocket and deliver the ball," Eberflus said. "Then, also have a discernment to be able to move out of the pocket and create when it's necessary. They come on all different shapes and sizes. But, yeah, it's always been fun to evaluate those guys."

Jordan....ya gotta first have a ((( pocket))).
Heck....JF didn't even have a competent center. Currently Poles in working on the center position with addition of Coleman Shelton.

JordanSigler

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Jordan....ya gotta first have a ((( pocket))).
Heck....JF didn't even have a competent center. Currently Poles in working on the center position with addition of Coleman Shelton.
Ryan Bayes*

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
And drafted Kenny Pickett for some unknown reason.

The Steelers are about to show everyone how it's more about luck than actually evaluating the position and drafting the right guy.

They did good with Big Ben but reality is about to set in.
You mean the guy they traded as soon as they knew Fields was theirs?

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
You mean the guy they traded as soon as they knew Fields was theirs?
What does it matter if they traded for Fields they're both busts. Pittsburgh's QB evaluation reputation is totally in question right now.

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
"But I do think this OL last year made the entire offense work off schedule and so Fields was behind the 8-Ball when it came to operating an offense on rhythm. "

^^^^^
THIS PART
Then why was Tyson Bagent so successful behind the same offensive line?

He was only sacked 5 times in 4 games. If the offensive line was so consistently bad Tyson Bagent would have been sacked just as much.

The next point you'll try to make is that Bagent had passes behind or at the line scrimmage.... Okay then why did he so easily get to 200 yards passing in back to back games?

It can't be an offensive line problem and a depth of target problem but then he so easily gets to 200 yards.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
What does it matter if they traded for Fields they're both busts. Pittsburgh's QB evaluation reputation is totally in question right now.
Shade for the sake of shade. Nice. They have a new OC.

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Shade for the sake of shade. Nice. They have a new OC.
So what? You think a new OC is going to fix Justin Fields? Suddenly the fact that he has to learn another offense doesn't matter because you think this OC is better than Luke Getsy. Y'all can't keep your thoughts straight.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
So what? You think a new OC is going to fix Justin Fields? Suddenly the fact that he has to learn another offense doesn't matter because you think this OC is better than Luke Getsy. Y'all can't keep your thoughts straight.
Fuck off.

What I think is that with time behind a guy that plays a similar style of game with an OC willing to adapt to that, Fields MAY step it up. I never said he'll be a destination but it's not out of the question and he'll be in this league a long time.

Clearly longer than your writing career.

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Fuck off.

What I think is that with time behind a guy that plays a similar style of game with an OC willing to adapt to that, Fields MAY step it up. I never said he'll be a destination but it's not out of the question and he'll be in this league a long time.

Clearly longer than your writing career.
Nice deflection

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
I'm glad Fields is getting the heat. Now I can be free to admit my love for Cutler.

I just can't wait for Williams to prove that you can't bring a rookie QB in with no help and expect him to succeed to prove all the morons wrong for the last 40 years.
Your last 48 ex-wives weren't the problem. It was you all along. Most normal people would've figured that out at least 40 wives ago.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Man I love slobbing on fields knob but he was never anywhere close to top 5.

His running ability is what made him special, they basically neutered him and tried to turn him into some fucking robotic clone of the hippy in green bay.
Not to quick on the uptake, Is ya

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
This is why you get shit. When someone gives you an honest response, your worst traits emerge.
My worst traits? You told me to fuck off because I questioned the logic of you thinking s simple change of scenery will fix his career. Justin Fields is awful.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Everyone noticed this and it just seemed stupid to me. I'm just glad to be rid of that green bay spy fucker Getsky.
are you talking about Fields footwork or your draft analysis

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
"But I do think this OL last year made the entire offense work off schedule and so Fields was behind the 8-Ball when it came to operating an offense on rhythm. "

^^^^^
THIS PART

Then why was Tyson Bagent so successful behind the same offensive line?

He was only sacked 5 times in 4 games. If the offensive line was so consistently bad Tyson Bagent would have been sacked just as much.

The next point you'll try to make is that Bagent had passes behind or at the line scrimmage.... Okay then why did he so easily get to 200 yards passing in back to back games?

It can't be an offensive line problem and a depth of target problem but then he so easily gets to 200 yards.

"Then why was Tyson Bagent so successful behind the same offensive line? "
-
DanielCCSBears

Since you're using Bagent against JF........Do you call 6 picks in 4 starts successful ....really?
:brady:

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
My worst traits? You told me to fuck off because I questioned the logic of you thinking s simple change of scenery will fix his career. Justin Fields is awful.
He's right, you know? You're typically an insufferable poster no matter what, but crank that up by a factor of 2 or 3 when someone actually tries to have a conversation with you.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
"Then why was Tyson Bagent so successful behind the same offensive line? "
-
DanielCCSBears

Since you're using Bagent against JF........Do you call 6 picks in 4 starts successful ....really?
:brady:
Bagent, most likely, will not be on the roster. Let. It. Go.