One More Proof Getsy Don't Know What He is Doing..

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
"Then why was Tyson Bagent so successful behind the same offensive line? "
-
DanielCCSBears

Since you're using Bagent against JF........Do you call 6 picks in 4 starts successful ....really?
:brady:
I call it UDFA rookie taking chances making plays and learning what he can and can't do in the NFL while still having success.

You want a rookie QB to take chances so he learns. That way by the time he's in year 3 he isn't making rookie mistakes in the fourth quarter against the Denver Broncos which contribute to a loss.

msadows

Liked Posts:
He exceeded expectations and that triggered all of the Justin Fields stans.

Not really, he played not to lose the first two games. Teams adjusted and he looked like the massive turd he is.

He has a limp noodle, so I'm sure thats why you can relate to him.

Won't shock me at all if he's on the practice squad this year. He's not good and never will be.

msadows

Liked Posts:
I call it UDFA rookie taking chances making plays and learning what he can and can't do in the NFL while still having success.

You want a rookie QB to take chances so he learns. That way by the time he's in year 3 he isn't making rookie mistakes in the fourth quarter against the Denver Broncos which contribute to a loss.

Lil different having a first round qb afraid of making mistakes.

Mr. Crossfit coach had no reason to be afraid of mistakes, he's not going to be in the NFL long.

Pretty easy to be not afraid of making mistakes when you have nothing to lose. Derp

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
-
DanielCCSBears

Since you're using Bagent against JF........Do you call 6 picks in 4 starts successful ....really?
:brady:

-
DanielCCSBears

First you use the above statement as a SWIPE against JF

"I call it UDFA rookie taking chances making plays and learning what he can and can't do in the NFL while still having success."
--DanielCCSBears

Now here you're trying to do a passive-aggressive cape for Bagent after I show where he wasn't
"so successful behind the same offensive line?

C'mon Daniel

msadows

Liked Posts:
-
DanielCCSBears

"I call it UDFA rookie taking chances making plays and learning what he can and can't do in the NFL while still having success."
--DanielCCSBears

Now here you're trying to do a passive-aggressive cape for Bagent after I show where he wasn't

C'mon Daniel

Daniel loves white QB's.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
-
DanielCCSBears

--DanielCCSBears

C'mon Daniel

Daniel loves white QB's.

Yikes...are you saying Daniel's assessments aren't based solely on performance. That would mean Daniel is.......no, I can't say it.
LOL.....we better get @DanielCCSBears in here to explain this one.

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
Regardless of his footwork he was never able to drop back, hit his back foot and let the ball go with anticipation.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Regardless of his footwork he was never able to drop back, hit his back foot and let the ball go with anticipation.

Actually when he gets decent pass pro....JF does hit wr's with anticipation. There's film out there that
proves it.

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
-
DanielCCSBears

"I call it UDFA rookie taking chances making plays and learning what he can and can't do in the NFL and while still having success."
--DanielCCSBears

C'mon Daniel
You know how you can measure success? In increments of 200 yards passing. Just use that as a bare minimum barometer for your third year first round drafted starting QB. Just get to that point.

There's no passive aggressive from me. Tyson Bagent was sacked 5 times in 4 games. Justin Fields 24 in 4 games. Why was Bagent sacked far less?

greg23

Liked Posts:
His results last year, absolutely. The year before, he looked like the only person trying to win sometimes.

I do hold out hope for Fields though. He doesn't have to be a world beater to be successful - Geno Smith has been showing how you can make a second act redefine your career. I think that last year was Fields first chance to succeed and he blew it. However, most QBs get as good a chance at success as rookies, and don't turn into good starters until year 3 or 4. All that to say, other QBs with fewer physical gifts have been given a better chance to grow, and the story isn't over for Fields until he hangs his cleats up for good.
At this point a geno smith comp/career/future is prob most accurate/reasonable/fortunate for fields.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
-
DanielCCSBears

--DanielCCSBears

C'mon Daniel

You know how you can measure success? In increments of 200 yards passing. Just use that as a bare minimum barometer for your third year first round drafted starting QB. Just get to that point.

There's no passive aggressive from me. Tyson Bagent was sacked 5 times in 4 games. Justin Fields 24 in 4 games. Why was Bagent sacked far less?

Sigh.....Bagent got the ball off quick to the opposing team

msadows

Liked Posts:

Because he dinked and dunked like you at bdubs during boneless mondays

msadows

Liked Posts:
btw it is now UNLIMITED BONELESS MONDAYS.

Get hyped danny!

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Sigh.....Bagent got the ball off quick to the opposing team
You're really struggling to deal with the reality of this one aren't you?

Not really.

Tyson Bagent was sacked 5 times in 4 games. Justin Fields 24 in 4 games. Why was Bagent sacked far less?
-
DanielCCSBears

Cause Bagent was busy tossing 6 picks over 4 games

BTW....I just went through the 2023 stats. I couldn't find a 4 game span were JF was sacked 24x
:oops:

Last edited:

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Will be fun to see how Getsy does elsewhere.

Canth

Liked Posts:
Just going to drop this here, the 2023 stats from the Bears QBs.

1716945179095.png