OT: 2024 NCAA College Football Officail All-Encompassing (no run and shoot allowed) MEGA THREAD

College football shouldn't be televised until October.

• Total voters

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
What does this have to do with him costing them 10 points in a game they lost by 3? He was subpar when it mattered.

Like explain to me who is to blame for this pick 6 in a clean pocket? Cant throw a pick 6 in a close game and expect to get no blame for the loss.
Yep, he totally made zero plays thru the game to help them be in the position for him to have a bad throw actually matter in the result of the game

So again, yes…he made some errors…but he’s hardly the main reason they lost.

How about the interior pressure that came constantly into his face?!

You’d think as bears fan you’d comprehend how pressure up the middle can wreck a QB, but apparently you’re just trying to serve some pro Caleb over miller moss agenda

Like, imagine being that insecure of CW to where you feel this need to begin with!

Last edited:

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Colorado fans the past two years: We're everyone's Super Bowl

*Storms field after getting lucky vs Baylor*
This definitely wasn’t Kordell Stewart to Michael Westbrook on a Hail Mary to defeat a Michigan

TL1961

Liked Posts:
The ESPN recap of Oklahoma State game said “the Cowboys had 12 possessions, resulting in a field goal, a missed field goal, two interceptions and eight punts“ he then referred to that as “the Iowa sampler“. 😂

Dare I say, however, that the quarterback they illegally obtained before he was in the transfer portal, has elevated their offense to above laughingstock.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Another response regarding the Utah quarterback being out for the game was “Let me guess. Scurvy?”
also, is Altmyer a legit NFL QB prospect? like a mid-round to later pick?

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Yep, he totally made zero plays thru the game to help them be in the position for him to have a bad throw actually matter in the result of the game

So again, yes…he made some errors…but he’s hardly the main reason they lost.

How about the interior pressure that came constantly into his face?!

You’d think as bears fan you’d comprehend how pressure up the middle can wreck a QB, but apparently you’re just trying to serve some pro Caleb over miller moss agenda

Like, imagine being that insecure of CW to where you feel this need to begin with!

He cost his team 10 points and they only scored 24 in a 3 point loss. There was 0 pressure on the pick 6. He was clearly one of the main reasons they lost. Not sure what you going on about Caleb for. I have been as critical of him than most as the OL issues dont absolve him of missing open WRs or his shit accuracy.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
He cost his team 10 points and they only scored 24 in a 3 point loss. There was 0 pressure on the pick 6. He was clearly one of the main reasons they lost. Not sure what you going on about Caleb for. I have been as critical of him than most as the OL issues dont absolve him of missing open WRs or his shit accuracy.
Yes, and I acknowledge his part in their loss. You, on the other hand, refuse to acknowledge anyone else on USC took part in the loss and are due some of the blame

I guess W’s/L’s is a QB stat with you

TL1961

Liked Posts:
The Kansas State implosion was one for the ages.

Led 6-0 after 28 minutes, and were then outscored 31-0 in 6 minutes of game time.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
also, is Altmyer a legit NFL QB prospect? like a mid-round to later pick?
I'm not ready to go that far. I would just like to have a QB that can assure we beat the other Big Ten also rans and get to 8-4 more than once a millennium.

I will be interested to see them vs Penn State or Michigan to get an idea of where they really are. Kansas, while ranked when Illinois beat them, is now 1-3, and Nebraska got a boost both by their name and by beating a bad Colorado team. I do think that's a very legit good win for Illinois, but they have some big boys waiting for them next.

But Altmeyer, Franklin and Bryant are providing a better passing game than we see most years. Looking forward to seeing what the Illini can really do.

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Kansas State implosion was one for the ages.

Led 6-0 after 28 minutes, and were then outscored 31-0 in 6 minutes of game time.

An evil supernatural force appeared with 2 minutes to go in the halve to end the Kansas State season. I was hoping that nobody had noticed.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Yes, and I acknowledge his part in their loss. You, on the other hand, refuse to acknowledge anyone else on USC took part in the loss and are due some of the blame

I guess W’s/L’s is a QB stat with you

No actually you didnt. This is what you said.

I mean, I guess. USC didn’t lose cuz of miller moss though

Your claim was they didnt lose because of him. I responded that he threw a pick 6 in a clean pocket and fumbled the ball at the 6 yard line costing 3 points. So yes they lost because of him.

At no point was this about whether others contributed to the loss as there was never a dispute about that. A loss always hase multiple factors/player to blame. The only dispute was your attempt to pretend Miller did nothing to contribute to the loss when he was directly responsible for 10 points lost in a 3 point game.

Last edited:

TL1961

Liked Posts:
An evil supernatural force appeared with 2 minutes to go in the halve to end the Kansas State season. I was hoping that nobody had noticed.
Yeah it was pretty bad.

After being outscored 17-0 in final 2:10 of first half, they managed to be outscored 14-0 in 4 min of second half, in spite of receiving the second half kickoff!

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
No actually you didnt. This is what you said.

Your claim was they didnt lose because of him. I responded that he threw a pick 6 in a clean pocket and fumbled the ball at the 6 yard line costing 3 points. So yes they lost because of him.

At no point was this about whether others contributed to the loss as there was never a dispute about that. A loss always hase multiple factors/player to blame. The only dispute was your attempt to pretend Miller did nothing to contribute to the loss when he was directly responsible for 10 points lost in a 3 point game.
And I disagree that they lost because of him

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
And I disagree that they lost because of him

Right the pick 6 had nothing to do with the 3 point loss.

Firdt you said it wasnt on him. Then you said you acknowledged his mistakes amd now it wasnt on him again. You flip flopping a lot.

If you throw a pick 6 in a 3 point loss then you are a major reason your team lost.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Right the pick 6 had nothing to do with the 3 point loss.

Firdt you said it wasnt on him. Then you said you acknowledged his mistakes amd now it wasnt on him again. You flip flopping a lot.

If you throw a pick 6 in a 3 point loss then you are a major reason your team lost.
Lmao you are always so annoying. I said he was partly to blame but that the loss isn’t on him as you claim. There is middle ground and you know it, but continue to be your disingenuous self per usual

You ignore the fact the drive before that he led them down the field to score the go ahead TD put him in a position to make that pick 6 matter

But continue being you…we all know you will and you will respond with more nonsense. Have fun rage posting about it

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Lmao you are always so annoying. I said he was partly to blame but that the loss isn’t on him as you claim. There is middle ground and you know it, but continue to be your disingenuous self per usual

You ignore the fact the drive before that he led them down the field to score the go ahead TD put him in a position to make that pick 6 matter

But continue being you…we all know you will and you will respond with more nonsense. Have fun rage posting about it

You arent making sense. If you throw a pick 6 in a 3 point loss then yes the loss is on you.