OT: 2024 NCAA College Football Officail All-Encompassing (no run and shoot allowed) MEGA THREAD

College football shouldn't be televised until October.

• Total voters

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
You arent making sense. If you throw a pick 6 in a 3 point loss then yes the loss is on you.
Moss is definitely not absolved of guilt here but even after those unforgivable fuckups; this play is what fucked them the most:

Pick 6 increased the probability of a Michigan win by roughly 19% and left the odds at an 80% likelihood. The 63yd run against some Mel Tucker defense shit dropped USC’s probability of a win by 35%+. They were in position to win with 2 minutes left against a team that had 32yds passing on the day and had to go 80+ yds in just a few minutes.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Moss is definitely not absolved of guilt here but even after those unforgivable fuckups; this play is what fucked them the most:

Pick 6 increased the probability of a Michigan win by roughly 19% and left the odds at an 80% likelihood. The 63yd run against some Mel Tucker defense shit dropped USC’s probability of a win by 35%+. They were in position to win with 2 minutes left against a team that had 32yds passing on the day and had to go 80+ yds in just a few minutes.
Good luck! Lol

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

I dont disagree but that is not what Knoxville said.
I mean, I guess. USC didn’t lose cuz of miller moss though
He claimed USC didnt lose because of Moss. Moss cost them 10 points in a 3 point loss. They clearly lost because of his mistakes. They also lost becaise of mistakes made by others.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
I dont disagree but that is not what Knoxville said.

He claimed USC didnt lose because of Moss. Moss cost them 10 points in a 3 point loss. They clearly lost because of his mistakes. They also lost becaise of mistakes made by others.
lmao so salty over this

did miller moss also put points on the board? points that wouldnt have happened without him??

so yes, again as ive said before...he played a part in the loss. but i do not think the loss is to be blamed onto him only as you are trying to do

im sure someone like @bamainatlanta can see the nuance here and that it isnt as black and white as youre making it out to be

but continue on your lil crusade to be correct.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
lmao so salty over this

did miller moss also put points on the board? points that wouldnt have happened without him??

so yes, again as ive said before...he played a part in the loss. but i do not think the loss is to be blamed onto him only as you are trying to do

im sure someone like @bamainatlanta can see the nuance here and that it isnt as black and white as youre making it out to be

but continue on your lil crusade to be correct.

You didnt say he played a part in the loss. You said he was not responsible for the loss period.

Further I neved claimed the loss was only on him. You are making up stuff again. Quite where I said he was the onky reason for the loss?

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
You didnt say he played a part in the loss. You said he was not responsible for the loss period.

Further I neved claimed the loss was only on him. You are making up stuff again. Quite where I said he was the onky reason for the loss?
youre soooo mad youre putting out typos like candy!!

yes, i did say he played a part in the loss. go back and read the thread again

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers

Yep, he totally made zero plays thru the game to help them be in the position for him to have a bad throw actually matter in the result of the game

So again, yes…he made some errors…but he’s hardly the main reason they lost.

How about the interior pressure that came constantly into his face?!

You’d think as bears fan you’d comprehend how pressure up the middle can wreck a QB, but apparently you’re just trying to serve some pro Caleb over miller moss agenda

Like, imagine being that insecure of CW to where you feel this need to begin with!

Yes, and I acknowledge his part in their loss. You, on the other hand, refuse to acknowledge anyone else on USC took part in the loss and are due some of the blame

I guess W’s/L’s is a QB stat with you
proof that youre a liar...now be gone you soi boi beta cuck, the transaction is complete!!!!

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Moss had similar stats actually to Caleb Williams. He did have 1 more TD and 1 less INT, but that INT was a pick 6 so in a way it evens out.

Moss: 28-51 for 283 yards. 5.8 YPA, 3 TD, 1 INT, 1 fumble lost
Williams: 33-52 for 363 yards, 7.0 YPA, 2 TD, 2 INT, 1 fumble lost

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Moss had similar stats actually to Caleb Williams. He did have 1 more TD and 1 less INT, but that INT was a pick 6 so in a way it evens out.

be careful! remy will claim you are saying that MM is as good or better than CW now LMAO

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
proof that youre a liar...now be gone you soi boi beta cuck, the transaction is complete!!!!

Nope. After you said that you then said this
And I disagree that they lost because of him
To which I responded.
Right the pick 6 had nothing to do with the 3 point loss.

First you said it wasnt on him. Then you said you acknowledged his mistakes amd now it wasnt on him again. You flip flopping a lot.

If you throw a pick 6 in a 3 point loss then you are a major reason your team lost.
So this is pretty simple. You initially claimed he was not responsible for the loss. When I disagreed over several posts you then acknowledged his mistakes and claimed he was part of the loss. Then because you didnt want to admit your first statement was wrong you then said you disagreed they lost because of him.

So which is it. If he made mistakes and was part of the lost then yes they lost because of him. Nowhere do I claim he was the only reason they lost so there is no nuance you. You just trying to have your cake and eat it too.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
be careful! remy will claim you are saying that MM is as good or better than CW now LMAO
Relative to the NFL vs College, Michigan has a vastly better defense than Indy. So Moss was more impressive on the road.

That said, bigger learning curve in the NFL and Caleb did play much better than the 1st 2 games so just gotta continue to build.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

This is a silly comparison as one plays in the NFL and the other in college. The only logical comparison is Caleb's college stats vs Moss.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Nope. After you said that you then said this

To which I responded.

So this is pretty simple. You initially claimed he was not responsible for the loss. When I disagreed over several posts you then acknowledged his mistakes and claimed he was part of the loss. Then because you didnt want to admit your first statement was wrong you then said you disagreed they lost because of him.

So which is it. If he made mistakes and was part of the lost then yes they lost because of him. Nowhere do I claim he was the only reason they lost so there is no nuance you. You just trying to have your cake and eat it too.
lmao you are the one that cant make up your mind on this.

again, ill tell you one more time...

miller moss made some bad plays that hurt his team. he also made some great plays that helped his team. thus, he is partially responsible for the loss along with the other players on that team.

or is W/L record only a QB stat to you? are you one of those idiots??

and i already have proven you to be a liar, maybe this is next for you??

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
If USC and Caleb Williams played at the Big House LAST YEAR, it would have been really bad.

This Michigan team isnt the same team as last year so that is speculation and irrelevant. This Michigan team got destroyed by Texas.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
This Michigan team isnt the same team as last year so that is speculation and irrelevant. This Michigan team got destroyed by Texas.
he didnt say anything about this years team!

he said LAST YEARS team and bolded it so you would notice

yet, you ignored it and posted this ignorant take, per usual

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
lmao you are the one that cant make up your mind on this.

again, ill tell you one more time...

miller moss made some bad plays that hurt his team. he also made some great plays that helped his team. thus, he is partially responsible for the loss along with the other players on that team.

or is W/L record only a QB stat to you? are
My point is pretty simple. I already agreed with @bamainatlanta and also said this long before be responded.
No actually you didnt. This is what you said.

Your claim was they didnt lose because of him. I responded that he threw a pick 6 in a clean pocket and fumbled the ball at the 6 yard line costing 3 points. So yes they lost because of him.

At no point was this about whether others contributed to the loss as there was never a dispute about that. A loss always hase multiple factors/player to blame. The only dispute was your attempt to pretend Miller did nothing to contribute to the loss when he was directly responsible for 10 points lost in a 3 point game.

So agaim you are the only one flip flopping. You original statement was wrong sit. Moss was responsible for the loss due to his horrific pick 6. That on no one absolves anyone else for their role in the loss.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
While Michigan's defense is probably not quite as good as last year, Texas is a damn good team. And Ewers was amazing in that game. The biggest difference though is that Michigan has no passing game. So if they get behind, they are royally screwed. And that is what makes the USC rush defense so pathetic there at the end. Just don't allow a chunk play on the ground when you are basically in the 2 minute drill and you win. And they allowed a 50 yard run...