OT: 2024 NCAA College Football Officail All-Encompassing (no run and shoot allowed) MEGA THREAD

College football shouldn't be televised until October.

• Total voters

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
he didnt say anything about this years team!

he said LAST YEARS team and bolded it so you would notice

yet, you ignored it and posted this ignorant take, per usual

He said that in response to me saying the only logical comparison is their college stats. So his statement was irrelevant and speculative and had nothing to do with my point.

Anyone can make up a hypothetical to prove their point. However once again the only logical comparison is their actual college stats. The end.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
While Michigan's defense is probably not quite as good as last year, Texas is a damn good team. And Ewers was amazing in that game. The biggest difference though is that Michigan has no passing game. So if they get behind, they are royally screwed. And that is what makes the USC rush defense so pathetic there at the end. Just don't allow a chunk play on the ground when you are basically in the 2 minute drill and you win. And they allowed a 50 yard run...

Ok but your answer then is irrelevant. A proper hypothetical would be how Williams would fare against this version of Michigan and no I dont think he throws a pick 6 in a clean pocket and that he easily beats this version of Michigan. And I also think last year's Michigan team destroyes Miller Moss too.

There is no way to prove whose hypotheticals are correct so again all that matters is their actuall college stats.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
My point is pretty simple. I already agreed with @bamainatlanta and also said this long before be responded.

So agaim you are the only one flip flopping. You original statement was wrong sit. Moss was responsible for the loss due to his horrific pick 6. That on no one absolves anyone else for their role in the loss.
If the pick 6 would have happened with USC up 24-20, I would agree.

However, it was the 63 yard run that allowed Michigan to get the game winning score. Even if you allow a 20 yard run there, they are probably not winning that game. The only way they could win was something like that to happen. They had 36 yards passing for the game!

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
He said that in response to me saying the only logical comparison is their college stats. So his statement was irrelevant and speculative and had nothing to do with my point.

Anyone can make up a hypothetical to prove their point. However once again the only logical comparison is their actual college stats. The end.
lmao doesnt change the fact that your response about this years Michigan team made zero sense based off his reply

but you know that, you just will do anything to try and not look foolish

thing is, you only make yourself look MORE foolish!

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
If the pick 6 would have happened with USC up 24-20, I would agree.

However, it was the 63 yard run that allowed Michigan to get the game winning score. Even if you allow a 20 yard run there, they are probably not winning that game. The only way they could win was something like that to happen. They had 36 yards passing for the game!
Without the pick 6 the 63 yard run would not be enough to win the game especially when they would need 2 scores while being unable to pass.

So this isnt either/or. Both were required in order for them to lose the game. Moss also fumbled at the 6 yard line.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
lmao doesnt change the fact that your response about this years Michigan team made zero sense based off his reply

but you know that, you just will do anything to try and not look foolish

thing is, you only make yourself look MORE foolish!

So his response made zero sense based on my post he was responding to but your issue is I responded to his zero sense post with a zero sense post.

Why is it ok for him to go off topic responding to me but then I cant go off topic in responding to him? Biased much?

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Without the pick 6 the 63 yard run would not be enough to win the game especially when they would need 2 scores while being unable to pass.

So this isnt either/or. Both were required in order for them to lose the game. Moss also fumbled at the 6 yard line.
Ironically, that fumble actually helped USC as they would have been forced to kick a FG and the Michigan defender fumbled the return and USC scored a TD on the resulting drive.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
So his response made zero sense based on my post he was responding to but your issue is I responded to his zero sense post with a zero sense post.

Why is it ok for him to go off topic responding to me but then I cant go off topic in responding to him? Biased much?
he made a comment that was just that....a comment

it wasnt meant to prove anything or one up you

it was just a comment he made, nothing more

maybe try being a lil less sensitive and realize not every comment is someone challenging you

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:

The pick 6 though happened when USC was trailing and Moss was trying to make a play on 3rd down. What I am saying is SITUATIONALLY, the 63 yard run is a bigger mistake because victory is guaranteed if that doesn't happen and the defense should automatically know that going into the drive.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Ironically, that fumble actually helped USC as they would have been forced to kick a FG and the Michigan defender fumbled the return and USC scored a TD on the resulting drive.

Yes fair point but that was the team bailing him out.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
he made a comment that was just that....a comment

it wasnt meant to prove anything or one up you

it was just a comment he made, nothing more

maybe try being a lil less sensitive and realize not every comment is someone challenging you

You seem confused. He quoted my statement and then went completely off topic. You are being biased by getting upset I then went off topic in my response to him.

Note you are the only one crying abiut this. He is allowed to go off topic in responding to my post and I am allowed to go off topic in responding to his. You love jumping in on convos and being biased. This has nothing to do with you.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
You seem confused. He quoted my statement and then went completely off topic. You are being biased by getting upset I then went off topic in my response to him.

Note you are the only one crying abiut this. He is allowed to go off topic in responding to my post and I am allowed to go off topic in responding to his. You love jumping in on convos and being biased. This has nothing to do with you.
lmao dude, youve been arguing with me about this topic for pages now...but, have the audacity to say this has nothing to do with me LMAO

and so you say he is allowed to go off topic in his responses, then why you bitching about it still?? cry much? lets find you a broom closet!!

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
The pick 6 though happened when USC was trailing and Moss was trying to make a play on 3rd down. What I am saying is SITUATIONALLY, the 63 yard run is a bigger mistake because victory is guaranteed if that doesn't happen and the defense should automatically know that going into the drive.

No one disputed whether it was a bigger mistake as @bamainatlanta already posted the win and loss probabilities of each. That does not change the fact the pick 6 was still a major reason they lost as if not for it then the 63 yard run would not have won the game.

His D should never have been put in that position ad that Int was absolutely trash. He had an absolutely clean pocket. Williams in his entire career only had 1 int in a clean pocket.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
lmao dude, youve been arguing with me about this topic for pages now...but, have the audacity to say this has nothing to do with me LMAO

and so you say he is allowed to go off topic in his responses, then why you bitching about it still?? cry much? lets find you a broom closet!!

You are lost. I didnt bitch about him going off topic. You bitched about me going off topic and ignored that he went off topic first because you are biased.

Like this is unreal. I responded to him not you without mentioning his going off topic. My response to him had nothing to do with you. You decided to interject in our convon and whine about me going off topic as if he didnt go off topic first. Again you have some weird axe to grind.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
imagine @remydat lecturing anyone about being biased

:cutty: