OT: 2024 NCAA College Football Officail All-Encompassing (no run and shoot allowed) MEGA THREAD

College football shouldn't be televised until October.

• Total voters

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Sure
This is a silly comparison as one plays in the NFL and the other in college. The only logical comparison is Caleb's college stats vs Moss.
If USC and Caleb Williams played at the Big House LAST YEAR, it would have been really bad.
This Michigan team isnt the same team as last year so that is speculation and irrelevant. This Michigan team got destroyed by Texas.
he didnt say anything about this years team!

he said LAST YEARS team and bolded it so you would notice

yet, you ignored it and posted this ignorant take, per usual
@didshereallysaythat response to my post was off topic. I did not cry about it, I simply responded to it. You then tried to play "Captain Save a Hoe" and cried about me responding off topic as if @didshereallysaythat cant defend himself and as if he didnt already go off topic.

You are being biased and whiny.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Sure

@didshereallysaythat response to my post was off topic. I did not cry about it, I simply responded to it. You then tried to play "Captain Save a Hoe" and cried about me responding off topic as if @didshereallysaythat cant defend himself and as if he didnt already go off topic.

You are being biased and whiny.
lmao, so me pointing something out in a thread/convo i was absolutely involved in is being whiny and biased?? mmmkkk

maybe stay off the message boards for a while if you cant handle someone responding to you without claiming that person is being whiny...cuz you sound, well...whiny...

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
lmao, so me pointing something out in a thread/convo i was absolutely involved in is being whiny and biased?? mmmkkk

maybe stay off the message boards for a while if you cant handle someone responding to you without claiming that person is being whiny...cuz you sound, well...whiny...

No you ignoring his going off topic to complain about me going off topic is being whiny and biased. You seem to have one set of rules for me and another set of rules for yourself and anyone who shares your opinion.

Just like you have one set of rules for Caleb and another set of rules for Fields/Moss.

But please prove me wrong. Show me where you chastised @didshereallysaythat for going off topic in response to my post.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
No you ignoring his going off topic to complain about me going off topic is being whiny and biased. You seem to have one set of rules for me and another set of rules for yourself and anyone who shares your opinion.

Just like you have one set of rules for Caleb and another set of rules for Fields/Moss.

But please prove me wrong. Show me where you chastised @didshereallysaythat for going off topic in response to my post.
lmao youre acting like i never "chastise" @didshereallysaythat ...we have plenty of run ins and he will tell you that.

but go on with your woe is you pity party!!

also, life aint fair buster...get used to it!!!

#Bootstraps

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Just to get slightly back on topic, Arch Manning didn't look bad this past weekend.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
lmao youre acting like i never "chastise" @didshereallysaythat ...we have plenty of run ins and he will tell you that.

but go on with your woe is you pity party!!

also, life aint fair buster...get used to it!!!

#Bootstraps

No I never claimed you never chastise him. I claimed in this specific instance you decided to ignore him going off topic and only focus on me going off topic. By doing so you were being biased.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
No I never claimed you never chastise him. I claimed in this specific instance you decided to ignore him going off topic and only focus on me going off topic. By doing so you were being biased.
yes, we all know you are never biased!!!

#holierthanthou

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Holy Fucking Vortex, Batman!!!

Somewhere about 78 pages ago, we were discussing a nice Illini victory, an impressive Tennessee victory, a KSU implosion.

And then the Kings of the Vortices locked horns.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
yes, we all know you are never biased!!!

#holierthanthou

I am sure I am. Just not in this specific instance.

In fairness to @remydat, his team let James Madison drop 70 on them.

He's probably very cranky from that.
I stopped taking UNC football seriously after Bears drafted Trubisky. Still share season tickets but that is moreso to keep up with fellow alumni.

His friends know better. Wherever he wants.
Nah not picky. My only condition is if there is a place we havent been before then we should try it.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
I think it’s time for ole Mac Brown to call it quits. Hell of a career.
i heard he asked his players if he should retire after the game?? that true??

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Holy Fucking Vortex, Batman!!!

Somewhere about 78 pages ago, we were discussing a nice Illini victory, an impressive Tennessee victory, a KSU implosion.

And then the Kings of the Vortices locked horns.
Like WTF happened in that KSU game? Last I checked they were pitching a low score shutout. Then BYU took a massive Mormon dump all over them.

knoxville7

CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Like WTF happened in that KSU game? Last I checked they were pitching a low score shutout. Then BYU took a massive Mormon dump all over them.
well, i imagine the guys on BYU being a bunch of like 25 year olds and older matters in the #Trenches