OT - Britt McHenry thinks she's better than all of us.

Shepard

Renegade
Donator
Liked Posts:
She isn't sorry for what she said. People that have those tirades are never sorry about what they say...only sorry they got caught.

Oh how some people act when they think no one is looking...

Globetrotter

Liked Posts:
Honestly, good for her. Anyone who has anything to do with the tow business is a scum bag.

I had my car towed for absolutely no reason by the company that does South Beach Tow a few years back. Basically robbed me for $400 and fucked up my car. When I think "tow truck driver" I think about the Sheriff from Vacation.

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
"In an intense and stressful moment, I allowed my emotions to get the best of me and said some insulting and regrettable things. As frustrated as I was, I should always choose to be respectful and take the high road. I am so sorry for my actions and will learn from this mistake. "

Worst apology ever. Also, maybe as long as she was at the towing company she could have asked them to do something about that overbite. Just sayin.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
McHenry didn't deserve to be suspended. And she certainly doesn't deserve to be fired. To extent, she's right. There are a lot of bad employees going through the motions. Maybe they're underpaid or maybe they're just lazy and suck. And when people act like this, quite frankly, they deserve to hear about it. If they're unhappy,they need to take it up with their boss instead of sharing their misery with the public. The public doesn't deserve this. If you don't believe me just visit the dmv in any city or visit the post office in the loop. Has anyone here spent time on the phone with Comcast?

Apparently this woman's employer thinks she deserves this. It's a recurring theme in how companies do business. They shove their shortcomings on to the public in some way. At times, it might stupid policies, it might under paying miserable employees who interact with the public, etc. And the people who are responsible for this are conveniently insulated from the public. The public is going to express their frustration with who they interact with more than they are the people who are most responsible for this. That's just the way it is.

And anyone who thinks she should be fired needs to read up on others who've worked at ESPN. Mike Tirico used to stalk a female employee at ESPN and the didn't fire him.

This happens when you do things in public and there's proof. Here's an idea. Don't fuck up instead of pointing to someone else that did and slid to justify it. You're now implying that the person doing their job is the problem here. That they're creating the problem by being 'unhappy' and with shortcomings. Here's another idea, don't blame others for your fuckups. Only one that seemed unhappy in the video was Britt.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Oh how some people act when they think no one is looking...

Check the vid. She was told early on that it was being recorded. She even looks at the camera.

Newblood

Liked Posts:
"In an intense and stressful moment, I allowed my emotions to get the best of me and said some insulting and regrettable things. As frustrated as I was, I should always choose to be respectful and take the high road. I am so sorry for my actions and will learn from this mistake. "

Worst apology ever. Also, maybe as long as she was at the towing company she could have asked them to do something about that overbite. Just sayin.

The" intense and stressful moment" had me rolling my eyes off the bat. The rest of it was one step away from saying, I'm sorry that they were assholes to me and that I stooped to their level.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sheesh, what a cunt.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
ehhh...I have done something similar to someone who booted my car. I pretty much went on a rant and asked the person how they managed to sleep at night giving outrageous fines. Alot of these companies are tricky. Parking lots were half owned by a restaurant and half owned by a private parking company. I literally went inside to grab my food because there weren't any parking spots available and came out literally 10 minutes later and was booted up.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Here's Britt receiving her Women of the Year award. It obviously reminds her of what was learned in college and how she got a head.
cristie-kerr.jpg

theOHIOSTATE!

Liked Posts:
Everyone knows the towing companies are huge scams. That being said, there is no point taking out on some hourly guy who probably just needed a 12/hr job to pay rent legally. Do what I did last time they got me:

Sign the CC slip Donald P. Duck and then contest the charge.....

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Everyone knows the towing companies are huge scams. That being said, there is no point taking out on some hourly guy who probably just needed a 12/hr job to pay rent legally. Do what I did last time they got me:

Sign the CC slip Donald P. Duck and then contest the charge.....

We know you can relate. :flipa:

theOHIOSTATE!

Liked Posts:
We know you can relate. :flipa:

Jesus Jimmy, still mad I see...lol.

You're crazy stalking has now garnered you the honor of 1st person here ignored by me, congrats and good luck with the dry wall gig coming up!

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:

What exactly is "intense and stressful" about picking your car up from an inpound lot? Seriously, it's one of the most boring transactions ever. You may not agree with what they are telling you, but 'intense and stressful"???

A few times I've been looking for my car only to read the street signs then realized that it was towed. That how you find your car. You read the sign and say, "Crap, I didn't see that when I parked there".

Anyway, if getting her car towed is an "intense and stressful" moment what's next? Will she punch a barista for messing up her skinny, mocha-whatever? Maybe kick a child because they put their dirty hands on her dress? Or better yet maybe she'll go on a killing spree after she realizes her boyfriend is cheating on her with a girl that looks just like she did 5 years ago...