OT - Britt McHenry thinks she's better than all of us.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
her car got towed..kinda pisses people off its no different than how many here and everywhere would act why make a big deal of it?

policeman

Son of beech
Liked Posts:
her car got towed..kinda pisses people off its no different than how many here and everywhere would act why make a big deal of it?

1) Makes us feel better to climb up on the high horse and excoriate a pretty, young blonde woman for poor behavior

2) She did not treat the gal at the tow company with common decency. She won the genetic lottery- a touch of grace is not too much to expect.

3) Because many might act in a similar fashion- doesn't make her behavior any less objectionable- you toothless, Nazi, non-degree having, hillbilly.:hitler:

Newblood

Liked Posts:
Instead of suspending her from ESPN for a week, they should have sent the tow girl on paid vacation and had McHenry volunteer at the tow place for a week in the tow girls place.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

I would hope not. She was just doing her job. I can understand being upset but the personal insults are way out of line and just show her to be a nasty cunt.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
1) Makes us feel better to climb up on the high horse and excoriate a pretty, young blonde woman for poor behavior

2) She did not treat the gal at the tow company with common decency. She won the genetic lottery- a touch of grace is not too much to expect.

3) Because many might act in a similar fashion- doesn't make her behavior any less objectionable- you toothless, Nazi, non-degree having, hillbilly.:hitler:

nod-of-approval.gif

Liked Posts:
This happens when you do things in public and there's proof. Here's an idea. Don't fuck up instead of pointing to someone else that did and slid to justify it. You're now implying that the person doing their job is the problem here. That they're creating the problem by being 'unhappy' and with shortcomings. Here's another idea, don't blame others for your fuckups. Only one that seemed unhappy in the video was Britt.

Everyone knows the towing companies are huge scams. That being said, there is no point taking out on some hourly guy who probably just needed a 12/hr job to pay rent legally. Do what I did last time they got me:

Sign the CC slip Donald P. Duck and then contest the charge.....

Instead of suspending her from ESPN for a week, they should have sent the tow girl on paid vacation and had McHenry volunteer at the tow place for a week in the tow girls place.

I would hope not. She was just doing her job. I can understand being upset but the personal insults are way out of line and just show her to be a nasty cunt.

Congrats. You're all fools. First of all this towing has a bad reputation. It's been in the news. Apparently it tried to tow someone's car with their kids in it. Also, it's surfaced that the video was edited by the towing company and that the towing company has been shopping the video. Also, there's a witness who has come forward that the employee was provoking her.

You guys are hilarious.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
How old are some of you? Someone makes a boob joke and there's 6 or 7 people there ready to thank it.

Mr. Jones

Liked Posts:
Wow..It doesn't matter how hot she is, she is ugly as fuck on the inside..What a snobby twat...

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wow..It doesn't matter how hot she is, she is ugly as fuck on the inside..What a snobby twat...

that's something ugly people say

the kinda jackwagons who would tow yer car

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
On a tangential note, if you're brian williams, do you show your face on tv again? Of course he will, but also a twat

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
no, just feeling melodramatic.

theOHIOSTATE!

Liked Posts:
On a tangential note, if you're brian williams, do you show your face on tv again? Of course he will, but also a twat

There's no shame in my game for 20M a yr with no risk of death or dismemberment.

Honestly who the hell took Williams that seriously anyway; he was always that guy who filled in for Brokaw and looked like an obnoxious investment banker who just stepped out of a tanning booth back when I used to watch network TV yrs and yrs ago.....the guy looked like he should be in RI sailing something small with a Kit or Barbie or Cam or whatever WASPs of some means are naming their kids these days.