OT - Britt McHenry thinks she's better than all of us.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Jesus Jimmy, still mad I see...lol.

You're crazy stalking has now garnered you the honor of 1st person here ignored by me, congrats and good luck with the dry wall gig coming up!

This whole board needs to relax with the fucking stalking talk.

Bort

Liked Posts:
To everyone saying she's not that hot, this is how the rest of us are picturing you in our heads:

would-not-hit-it.jpg

Bort

Liked Posts:
"In an intense and stressful moment, I allowed my emotions to get the best of me and said some insulting and regrettable things. As frustrated as I was, I should always choose to be respectful and take the high road. I am so sorry for my actions and will learn from this mistake. "

Worst apology ever. Also, maybe as long as she was at the towing company she could have asked them to do something about that overbite. Just sayin.

Seriously. She may as well have just said: "I live such a privileged and sheltered life that the mere act of having my car towed causes me to lose all sense of reason and human decency and sink to the level of the ugly, stupid, insufferable subhuman troglodytes that I am occasionally forced to interact with".

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
A fate worse than death.

Or as many call it 'soul execution'. Left completely dead on the inside, where the body roams around slowly breaking down and deteriating.

Newblood

Liked Posts:
Or as many call it 'soul execution'. Left completely dead on the inside, where the body roams around slowly breaking down and deteriating.

Zombification?

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
I can't speak for Disney Land, but i live near Michigan State campus, and you can't go 5 blocks without coming across several girls that would put her to shame.

If that chick equates to a near-average Spartan co-ed, well, I clearly attended the wrong institution.

Bravo for Lansing (?), continuous refills/deposits for the spank-bank.

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
Zombification?

More like hooker-ification, where the person is truely dead on the inside. At that point if they are killed it's not really a crime because technically you are only killing the 5-10% that's wanting to leave. I may be wrong about this, but I think that's why you are allowed to kill one prostitute each time you go to Vegas...

All dark humor aside, prositution is a serious issue where the women are the true victims and it's never acceptable to take another human's life.

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
More like hooker-ification, where the person is truely dead on the inside. At that point if they are killed it's not really a crime because technically you are only killing the 5-10% that's wanting to leave. I may be wrong about this, but I think that's why you are allowed to kill one prostitute each time you go to Vegas...

All dark humor aside, prositution is a serious issue where the women are the true victims and it's never acceptable to take another human's life.

Only one? My bad.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I had no idea who this was because I don't watch the cesspool that is ESPN.

However, how dare you treat someone like that. Nasty bitch.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If she was riding me, saying all that shit to me....it would be hot. Not so hot when getting on someone for doing their job.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
To everyone saying she's not that hot, this is how the rest of us are picturing you in our heads:

would-not-hit-it.jpg

To be fair, he can find hotter pictures to have sex with.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Does Mrs. G. think she is better than us?

DJMoore_is_fat

Liked Posts:
Working for a towing company is trashy. I would never work at one. Besides I need a higher earning income to pay for my garden apartment in Des Plaines. Her comment about the ladies teeth kinda ticked me off though. I have periodontal gum disease and lost the majority of my teeth a few years back. Most of my caloric intake comes from Mountain Dew Lightning or peach smoothies from Dairy Queen.