OT - Britt McHenry thinks she's better than all of us.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
There's no shame in my game for 20M a yr with no risk of death or dismemberment.

Honestly who the hell took Williams that seriously anyway; he was always that guy who filled in for Brokaw and looked like an obnoxious investment banker who just stepped out of a tanning booth back when I used to watch network TV yrs and yrs ago.....the guy looked like he should be in RI sailing something small with a Kit or Barbie or Cam or whatever WASPs of some means are naming their kids these days.

I don't watch that kind of news, just saw the story. pretty gross.

and nick, if we're talking about rants, last I remember I responded to your telling me that you were quitting this site due to being stalked and oppressed by telling you that is ridiculous (I suppose that is ranty?). Yet, here you are. Feel better some day.

Nick80

I don't watch that kind of news, just saw the story. pretty gross.

and nick, if we're talking about rants, last I remember I responded to your telling me that you were quitting this site due to being stalked and oppressed by telling you that is ridiculous (I suppose that is ranty?). Yet, here you are. Feel better some day.

I aked for my account to be removed, it never happend. Can't change shit old bean. Meanwhiile most of your aggresive responses came in the wee small hours of your mornings, I can't help it if you couldn't type a message to me without the help of drink in some way. I never hid the fact I was a shitty poster sometimes, heart on sleeve and all fo that. Remember my good man, I never asked for your help, yet looked to you more for support. Shit happens.

Want to continue acting like more of a shitkicker than me or shall we call it quits here and go back to the good old days of sharing music and the same love of Kate Beckinsale?

[video=youtube;Fe-RO-bQEYQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fe-RO-bQEYQ[/video]

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I guess I will let you know at midnight

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
'
How about you stop white knighting and go and be useful in a thread that requires your skills, maybe the Mrs Rex G thread, you love a 'woman' who needs help.

:aj: