CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
How would you grade CCS in comparison to other message boards you may visit? Why did you vote the way you did?

msadows

Liked Posts:
I rate it a B-, would be an A if we didnt have a sex offender(ncuckneato) and an ex convict(black rainbow) posting on here 24/7.

Sometimes I fear for my life, or my fishes lives when I'm on here.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I say C. More often than not this place doesn't know what it wants to be.

I read someone say that this place is better when it was the Wild, Wild West. I agree with that. Over modding is for a crochet forum.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

I read someone say that this place is better when it was the Wild, Wild West. I agree with that. Over modding is for a crochet forum.

This…..

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I rate it a B-, would be an A if we didnt have a sex offender(ncuckneato) and an ex convict(black rainbow) posting on here 24/7.

Sometimes I fear for my life, or my fishes lives when I'm on here.

There’s some you don’t know about too.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
1. There are no other message boards, it's nothing but spyware scams out there so please stay on Chicitysports.com for your own E-safety.

2. Because I post here and I am an incredible narcissist.

3. ^^^^ @BNB ^^^^

(Don't worry about three, he knows why)

Bust

Liked Posts:

Grade A-

This site has clean UI and ease of use. Search functions work flawless. When I need to bump a <#calledit gotcha> post it can be had in seconds! Winner winner chicken dinner!!

look at the Detroit Lions messageboard, absolute trash UI. No wonder that stalker Lion fan hangs here.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Grade A-

This site has clean UI and ease of use. Search functions work flawless. When I need to bump a <#calledit gotcha> post it can be had in seconds! Winner winner chicken dinner!!

look at the Detroit Lions messageboard, absolute trash UI. No wonder that stalker Lion fan hangs here.

Hands down the best.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Grade A-

Actually seems like a proper forum software for a franchise stuck in the early 2000's.

Think even the CBMB had a nicer layout than whatever that shit is.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Grade A-

What is UI?

Toast88

Liked Posts:
As a guy who has spent a lot of time on other teams’ message boards to get a sense of their fanbases, ChiCitySports is easily one of the best American sports message boards in existence.

One, it actually has an active user base, something missing from almost all other boards. Seriously, go check out the Packers main board and how rarely people actually post stuff—a few times a day. On other boards, you can’t actually have near-real-time conversations and feedback like you can at CCS.

Two, as much as we all joke about CCS’ers not actually talking serious football, CCS has much more serious football talk than almost any other board I’ve seen. Most of them are very Facebook-y, with surface-level thought and hardly anyone stepping out from the crowd with any unique or interesting observations.

Other message boards suck so bad, some of you guys have no idea.

clenbuterol_clint

Formerly ClintK55
Liked Posts:
There’s some you don’t know about too
claims there are active sex offenders and prison level convicts unknown among ccs population

when asked to show them/proof ignores it and goes back to sneak dissing admins. how the fuck do you not see why nobody liked you as mod when you act like this? 🙉😅

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
claims there are active sex offenders and prison level convicts unknown among ccs population

when asked to show them/proof ignores it and goes back to sneak dissing admins. how the fuck do you not see why nobody liked you as mod when you act like this? 🙉😅

Maybe he has his own skeletons in his closet.

Status
Not open for further replies.