Not open for further replies.

JordanSigler

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
claims there are active sex offenders and prison level convicts unknown among ccs population

when asked to show them/proof ignores it and goes back to sneak dissing admins. how the fuck do you not see why nobody liked you as mod when you act like this? 🙉😅
It’s for your protection.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
One, it actually has an active user base, something missing from almost all other boards.

Have you seen the MB for LSU???

So much traffic that threads are hitting the second page before they are an hour old.

I tried to keep up, but it took effort and better F5 skills than I will ever reach.
Trolls = traffic

Maybe not equal, but a byproduct of one another...like refining gasoline???

petrairm

Liked Posts:
F: All posts have multiple pages with people saying essentially nothing substantive or even informative. Then essentially every post reverts to name calling or off on tangents. It's gotten to the point where the posts are so bad I skim then mark all as read.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
F: All posts have multiple pages with people saying essentially nothing substantive or even informative. Then essentially every post reverts to name calling or off on tangents. It's gotten to the point where the posts are so bad I skim then mark all as read.
Agreed

And have you noticed CCS's second favorite topic after football is homosexual rape?

Sickening.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Have you seen the MB for LSU???

So much traffic that threads are hitting the second page before they are an hour old.

I tried to keep up, but it took effort and better F5 skills than I will ever reach.

Maybe not equal, but a byproduct of one another...like refining gasoline???

You and I both know @HeHateMe and @Chief Walking Stick were brought back to increase traffic.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Brought back?
Oh cmon. Don’t act stupid. Your history of being banned and brought back goes back years here.

Long before I was a mod there were different mods and ownership debating what to do about you two.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Fuck you ass hole! You can't even trust ride sharing services anymore!!!!

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Thanks. I suck, I get it. If only people would take me as srs as I take myself.

Remember almost 10 years ago when the former Hawks mod showed us Crystalas' absolute mental breakdown about us in the mod forum when we were waiting for our food at bdubs? Something about alts and sprucing up security on CCS 🤣🤣🤣

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Baba trying to air out dirty laundry because he got fired, which he can’t wait to tell you how much he doesn’t care! Boy oh boy.

Talking about Grim and HHM getting banned numerous times over the years isn’t really dirty laundry.

Status
Not open for further replies.