Status
Not open for further replies.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I give CCS a solid C-

There’s a lot of braindead morons with bitch tits who despite years of proving they can’t talk about football, keep talking about football. But the board is saved by high quality commentary by @HeHateMe and @Chief Walking Stick. i guess the best thing it has going for it is that every other Bears message board is dead.

The place would be a lot better if we banned the pedos, trans activists and January 6ers

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Remember almost 10 years ago when the former Hawks mod showed us Crystalas' absolute mental breakdown about us in the mod forum when we were waiting for our food at bdubs? Something about alts and sprucing up security on CCS 🤣🤣🤣
Please don't poke a homemade hornet nest bro that dude h8s me so much ever since I publicly mansplained that Mikke Snow was a band and not a person.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
Oh cmon. Don’t act stupid. Your history of being banned and brought back goes back years here.

Long before I was a mod there were different mods and ownership debating what to do about you two.
I remember that too. It's true.

The admins let a bunch of perma-banned guys back because the traffic was falling off.

gpphat

2020 CCS Fantasy Football Champ (ESPN League)
Donator
CCS Overall Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Virginia Commonwealth Rams
Baba trying to air out dirty laundry because he got fired, which he can’t wait to tell you how much he doesn’t care! Boy oh boy.
Hold up!!! Baba got fired from being a mod?!? That is a low bar to fuck up

JordanSigler

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Remember almost 10 years ago when the former Hawks mod showed us Crystalas' absolute mental breakdown about us in the mod forum when we were waiting for our food at bdubs? Something about alts and sprucing up security on CCS 🤣🤣🤣

Not much has changed. He and BanBan were semi-joking about being allowed to doxx CCS posters

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

clenbuterol_clint

Formerly ClintK55
Liked Posts:
Hold up!!! Baba got fired from being a mod?!? That is a low bar to fuck up
Yeah, its about as pathetic as you could imagine. But it's important to note, he isn't mad about it, regardless of the dm spam, attacking the most active CCS writer over football opinions as CCS half mod, resignation posts, sneak dissing admins, and leaking mod chats/starting rumors of sexual predators posting among us.

Last edited:

JordanSigler

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Surprises me about BlahBlah tbh. Doesn't seem like that kinda guy tbh when he isn't mad af.

Crys is a total creep tho
Its weird you think and joke about it when your meltdown started because you were defending people’s right not to be doxxed.
Seems hypocritical. But thats not the first time some of the new mods haven’t shot straight.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Rummors

gpphat

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Invaluable for "triggering boomers" a few years back, I guess.
If traffic dropped off so significantly when they were not allowed to post and increased when they were allowed to post....that says a lot. When you were in jail I can guarantee CCS traffic did not change

DefNextYear

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I picked A. I've not been here long, but I searched for them and CCS seemed to be the best for many reasons. Most notably, good UI, as mentioned, and active.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Not much has changed. He and BanBan were semi-joking about being allowed to doxx CCS posters

IMG_0725.jpeg

This was the post. Very clearly labeled as a joke.

Y’all should know by now I don’t do this shit.

Reactions: DC
Status
Not open for further replies.